Amazon firestick that is jailbroken

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My girl has one. She likes it.

Comment

Cool. Thanks for the replies. Once I get it and test it out for a few days, I'll give you my verdict on it. I only paid 65 bucks for it, 70 with shipping so it's not breaking the bank at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        My girl has one. She likes it.
        Is it an amazon "jailbroken" fire stick? How do YOU think it performs? Does she just watch pretty much basic stuff, or is there more content that you like? Just curious. Trying to learn as much as i can about the new streaming "era"...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
          Is it an amazon "jailbroken" fire stick? How do YOU think it performs? Does she just watch pretty much basic stuff, or is there more content that you like? Just curious. Trying to learn as much as i can about the new streaming "era"...lol.
          We usually just watch normal TV at her place. Modern Family mostly and when she isn't paying attention I sneak on ESPN.

I think it works well, I dont need one doe

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            You could sell snow to the Eskimo!
            I usually throw in a pound of whale blubber....that closes the deal.

Comment

The Stick doesn't have "Optical out" and "Ethernet" for home theaters. Also doesn't have the voice recognition (which I'm telling you is amazing) plus I'm told the Fire TV is better
              for games.

Comment

from my information the boxes are always better than the sticks when it comes to sideloading things like kodi onto them. the sticks simply dont have enough ram.

fire TV > fire stick

just like the roku 3/4 > roku stick

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                  from my information the boxes are always better than the sticks when it comes to sideloading things like kodi onto them. the sticks simply dont have enough ram.

fire TV > fire stick

just like the roku 3/4 > roku stick
                  Exactly. Plus you get the voice activation remote.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Exactly. Plus you get the voice activation remote.
                    sounds like u got the hookup man.

all you really need is good internet and know how to use these kodi programs and you don't need to pay for cable/satellite tv, netflix, PPVs or none of that.

like you i also have sling because it's so cheap and i want to at least be able to watch ESPN without having to rig it lol. but otherwise everything is free

Comment

It's good for watching TV shows and why movie you can think of but forget about it as a reliable source for PPV, especially boxing. UFC streams are pretty good but the boxing streams are terrible.

Live TV is hit or miss.

Comment

Working...
                      X