Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thrilled about the NEW Forum Pics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder, king of the heavyweights is at the top of the forum where he belongs.

If Wlad or Fury actually throw punches next time, maybe they'll earn a spot.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      We nearly had Fury up there, but I think its better to wait until AFTER his rematch with Wladimir.

Regarding Wilder, I think we should have at least one Haymon/PBC fighter up there out of the 200 that he manages.

It's not just a kick in the teeth to Fury,but it is also a discredit to british boxing as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post

Lololol.Keep dreaming one time

Comment

I agree. That fight was a complete joke. Wlad isn't elite and we still don't know enough about Fury to know for sure.

I'll never hold a guy who literally never learned how to fight on the inside as an elite fighter. Wlad was just a mediocre HW in a horrible division.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            I agree. That fight was a complete joke. Wlad isn't elite and we still don't know enough about Fury to know for sure.

I'll never hold a guy who literally never learned how to fight on the inside as an elite fighter. Wlad was just a mediocre HW in a horrible division.
            "Wlad isn't elite" lmfao.

Fat Dan had Wlad as the #1 p4p fighter in the world, as did many others who know a lot more about the sport than you.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
              "Wlad isn't elite" lmfao.

Fat Dan had Wlad as the #1 p4p fighter in the world, as did many others who know a lot more about the sport than you.
              Fat Dan is a guy who writes about boxing, just as you and I do. I don't hold his opinion higher than mine because he works for ESPN, a network that has never truly cares about boxing in the first place. What's your excuse?

Wlad can't fight on the inside. He's garbage.

Comment

Fat Dan is a guy who writes about boxing, just as you and I do. I don't hold his opinion higher than mine because he works for ESPN, a network that has never truly cares about boxing in the first place. What's your excuse?

Wlad can't fight on the inside. He's garbage.

Comment

^^ Is this guy for real????

I don't think Wilder's own family believes he even deserves the belt let alone to be up there in picture!

#Bum Squad!

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    Yup, just like I thought.

I find it sad that you only rated Wlad as high as you did because your buddy Fury "beat" him.

That was a ****ty boring and horrible fight.

Comment

Yup, just like I thought.

I find it sad that you only rated Wlad as high as you did because your buddy Fury "beat" him.

That was a ****ty boring and horrible fight.
                      Stay salty, Fury beats any boxer in the world.

Comment

Working...
                      X