No announcement yet.

in yo face, bitches! steve jobs knows not how to lie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    Yeah, it's a conspiracy just like every fucking thing else. God damn, man. Don't worry. When you get out of college maybe you can afford one.
    I got a phone. One that works.

Comment

Originally posted by -tyrone- View Post
      i got a phone. One that works.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -Tyrone- View Post
          I got a phone. One that works.
          Seriously though, have you ever used an iPhone? They aren't perfect but they are pretty damn nice. You are right about them spoon feeding the upgrades though. ****, you couldn't even take a video with an iPhone until the 3GS. :jerk: **** is lame but they do make up for it in other areas. I have a 3GS and I'm very happy with it. First Apple product I've ever owned. I basically just wish this phone had a better camera and a flash and I'd be all set. The web browser is amazing.

Comment

Seriously though, have you ever used an iPhone? They aren't perfect but they are pretty damn nice. You are right about them spoon feeding the upgrades though. ****, you couldn't even take a video with an iPhone until the 3GS. :jerk: **** is lame but they do make up for it in other areas. I have a 3GS and I'm very happy with it. First Apple product I've ever owned. I basically just wish this phone had a better camera and a flash and I'd be all set. The web browser is amazing.
            donate him some money and he might get one.

Comment

They're fancy. I just like mocking the cult members more than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by /Poison View Post
                donate him some money and he might get one.
                Shut up man.

Comment

Shut up man.
                  send me some points. 100k will do

Comment

They're fancy. I just like mocking the cult members more than anything else.

Right on. I'm far from an apple cult boy but I do dig this phone. Apple folks are very easy to rile up.

I for one, think the iPad is a worthless pile of dog ****. I messed around with one at Best Buy a couple months ago and it was ******ed. Try typing on that stupid ass thing. I can type better on my little phone than that thing. I honestly can't see why anyone would prefer an iPad over a netbook.

Comment

Originally posted by /Poison View Post
                      send me some points. 100k will do
                      Why'd they can ya?
                      Right on. I'm far from an apple cult boy but I do dig this phone. Apple folks are very easy to rile up.

I for one, think the iPad is a worthless pile of dog ****. I messed around with one at Best Buy a couple months ago and it was ******ed. Try typing on that stupid ass thing. I can type better on my little phone than that thing. I honestly can't see why anyone would prefer an iPad over a netbook.
                      Funny, I wanna get an Ipad actually, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X