Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinoys who are you rooting for Floyd or Victor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hara View Post
    Haha, im just curious to see the face behind that smoking hot gif.
    Thanks for the green man.
    greener.....

Comment

Originally posted by Godsent View Post
      dapat pati siko ni vhakla my gloves din eh para patas
      greener ...........

Comment

Originally posted by LeeVanCleef View Post
        Eh Oritz na lang ako para mas masaya at baka bigyan pa ako ng atake sa puso ni vhakla

greener ..........

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
          Magpaka-totoo kayong lahat.
          Halos walang pag-asa si Ortiz.

Isa pa...
          Kung manalo si Bakals, tatago na naman 'yan ng higit isang taon.
          Kung matalo naman, rematch ang hahabulin, hindi ang harapin si idol.

greener .........

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
            Sa mga bumoto kay Ortiz na gaya ko 95% siguradong mali ang pinili natin.

Pero malay natin baka mag-himala at matsambahan ni vic si vhakla.
            Magload up na ng PEDs si Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by LeeVanCleef View Post
              Magload up na ng PEDs si Ortiz
              sinabi mo A-side meth and kailangan ni Ortiz. lololol

pero dapat si ortiz nag demand siya na lagyan ng gloves ang siko ni vhakla. brawler si ortiz malamang madaming siko ni vhakla ang tatama sa kanya.

Comment

sinabi mo A-side meth and kailangan ni Ortiz. lololol

pero dapat si ortiz nag demand siya na lagyan ng gloves ang siko ni vhakla. brawler si ortiz malamang madaming siko ni vhakla ang tatama sa kanya.
                Maganda naituro ninyo yung sa paggamit ng siko ni vhakla sa pangugulang niya sa mga kalaban. Natatawa ako sa mga masusugid na tanga-hanga niya, lalo na ang mga 'writers', na gaano kagaling ni vhading, siko pala ang sumusuntok haha

Comment

So Pinoys, who are you voting to win?

I would think all you guys are voting for Ortiz to kill this idiot on Saturday.

Then he will come begging for a fight with Manny before everyone starts calling him a bum , no OST no Testing 50/50 just lets fight before my fans still believe in MoneyGayWeather.

Is this how you guys are seeing it?

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    So Pinoys, who are you voting to win?

I would think all you guys are voting for Ortiz to kill this idiot on Saturday.

Then he will come begging for a fight with Manny before everyone starts calling him a bum , no OST no Testing 50/50 just lets fight before my fans still believe in MoneyGayWeather.

Is this how you guys are seeing it?
                    Nope majority of pinoys are rooting for Floyd to win (except me and a few more), they want Floyd to be still undefeated when they face each other in the ring. They’re saying that its Pac tasks to take that “0” from Floyd.

Comment

Nope majority of pinoys are rooting for Floyd to win (except me and a few more), they want Floyd to be still undefeated when they face each other in the ring. They’re saying that its Pac tasks to take that “0” from Floyd.
                      Yea right, the only way Floyd ever fights back is if he has a loss on his record, because he will just want to make more money.

If Floyd beats Ortiz then Floyd will go on another 3 year vacation.

Floyd only fights because he needs $$$, he doesnt care about boxing or his fans. Once he has $0 he signs another fight with easy opponent and then goes on vacation until he spent all his money and repeat again.

He is afraid of Pac and will NEVER fight him unless its his only option to make alot of money.

Comment

Working...
                      X