No announcement yet.

Mexican Network names Floyd Mayweather Fighter of the Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
    Lol, what are the statistics for those %12 of black men, about %10 are the ones that get the left over fat white women, %1 are the rich black man that can get his white prize, and the last %1 are gay.

That 88%, I bet you the majority want a white woman but can't get them. You're in the minority that don't want them.

Don't give me that crap that blacks don't covet that white prize.
    idk about those sellouts i dont deal with them but dont try to pass off false information as truth 12% is like 1/10th of the population which those arent even with white females i would assume bc alot are "latinas" which are classified by "america" as ethnically "other" but there are Black Afro Latina's in alot major urban areas so no i dont agree with that assumption
    you people on the other hand desire more "ethnic" women more so than your own kind thus the reason alot of your women are lesbian feminists who battle yall in all areas of the society. you got a white female as the "savior" for not "slut shaming" yall have way more problems than us but its just not highlighted and magnified as ours is bc we dont control the medias direction.
    the fact that 9/10 blacks date and marry black womben is as skrong an opposition to your theory as you present it. that was just an old BELIEF that black men wanted white females as the prize bc yall put her on a pedestal while degrading, dehumanizing and raping our womben. but today is a new day and we're recoverin' slowly but surely and let me emphasize this.
    when the ECONOMY COLLAPSES; I'LL SEE YOU THERE
    then.... you wont have a system behind you

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      Lol, what are the statistics for those %12 of black men, about %10 are the ones that get the left over fat white women, %1 are the rich black man that can get his white prize, and the last %1 are gay.

That 88%, I bet you the majority want a white woman but can't get them. You're in the minority that don't want them.

Don't give me that crap that blacks don't covet that white prize.
      white skin is not a prize lmao. do you realize that skin cancer is killing 150 "white people" everyday. the everage "black" person has over 10 layers of melanin protecting their internal organs from deadly UVa and UVb rays that bombard the earth 24/7 even at night!

white skin only has 1 layer of melanin that makes lack of melanin a recessive trait. no man or woman in their right mind would want a mate who doesn't have sufficient melanin to protect them. especially as the earth gets closer to the sun.

Comment

• Well, let's see, what's going on in he..... *Grandpa Simpson GIF*

Comment

Working...
        X