No announcement yet.

Daniel Jacobs hints at the GGG fight happening in 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Jacobs hints at the GGG fight happening in 2016

I'm not sure how to embed this, but Jacobs took a photo with GGG at the WBA convention titled "danieljacobstko2016???? Is this what they wanna see ??? #jacobsvsggg"

2016???? Is this what they wanna see ??? #jacobsvsggg

A photo posted by Daniel Jacobs (@danieljacobstko) on

No way loeffer let's gg fight jacobs. He will come up with a million excuses. Like the purses, venue,network etc etc.
    Loeffer is a conniving snake

Also I think jacobs is full of shtt because the fight won't happen unless both take a paycut
    Last edited by aldo5408; 12-22-2015, 09:45 PM.

Comment

count me in . I think Jacobs as chinny as people think of him is capable of staying away , outboxing GGG

I doubt it but it can happen

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        No way loeffer let's gg fight jacobs. He will come up with a million excuses. Like the purses, venue,network etc etc.
        Loeffer is a conniving snake
        GGG has never faced anyone with the boxing ability, speed and power combined all in one like Jacobs possesses. Not one person like Jacobs in all of his 34 fights.

Comment

Yes, make it happen. Finally a "credible" opponent for GGG to fight. If he thoroughly beats/stops Jacobs, hopefully certain posters give him his due credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            GGG has never faced anyone with the boxing ability, speed and power combined all in one like Jacobs possesses. Not one person like Jacobs in all of his 34 fights.
            Jacobs is the MW amir khan, that's where the non excitement comes from

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
              Jacobs is the MW amir khan, that's where the non excitement comes from
              To be fair, Jacobs was actually beating Pirog and had lost his grandmother a few days before the fight.

As insane as the Mora knockdown was, it was a flash knockdown. And of course, if GGG catches Jacobs like that, it's game over.

The problem is, what if Jacobs catches GGG? We haven't seen GGG hit with someone who posesses the power and speed of Jacobs who is also capable of outboxing GGG if GGG decides to box and not rush in.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Yes, make it happen. Finally a "credible" opponent for GGG to fight. If he thoroughly beats/stops Jacobs, hopefully certain posters give him his due credit.
                Yes, but in the same breath, if/when Jacobs beats GGG, people have to give him the same respect and not the excuses we've heard in Jacobs last two fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  To be fair, Jacobs was actually beating Pirog and had lost his grandmother a few days before the fight.

As insane as the Mora knockdown was, it was a flash knockdown. And of course, if GGG catches Jacobs like that, it's game over.

The problem is, what if Jacobs catches GGG? We haven't seen GGG hit with someone who posesses the power and speed of Jacobs who is also capable of outboxing GGG if GGG decides to box and not rush in.
                  like I said , amir khan of mw, never been outboxed just knocked out...

well, dunno about the algieri fight tho

Comment

The WBA is supposed to release the time-line for the mandatory to take place anytime now.

Comment

Working...
                    X