No announcement yet.

It's TIME! Pac vs Floyd should be next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkPosadas26 View Post
    LOL! How funny some people predicting FMJ will beat PACMAN but where is your HERO FLOYD? Always hiding, excusing and demanding. A Pound for Pound king means your fighting everybody but how Mayweather? Where is he? Show him Floydtards.

FMJ vs. Hatton (Ricky has no Defense even JMM can beat him.)
    FMJ vs. Marquez (Both counter punchers but FMJ is bigger than JMM = Boring Fight)
    FMJ vs. Mosley (Old and no defense almost got knockout at round no. 2)
    FMJ vs. Ortiz (Fixed fight, Ortiz is stupid)
    FMJ vs. Cotto (Washed up Cotto but still almost beat the hell out of him)
    FMJ vs. Guerrero (This guy has no credentials, he just got beat Andre Berto)
    FMJ vs. Alvarez (Even a declining Miguel Cotto can beat and knock this guy out is a passionate way)

Floyd Mayweather Jr. fighting those boxers who has no credentials. Overall he's a Cherry Picker.
    If we're talking P4P, Bradley, Martinez and JMM are all ahead of Pacquiao in the Mayweather race.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
      If we're talking P4P, Bradley, Martinez and JMM are all ahead of Pacquiao in the Mayweather race.
      Geez man if race for prize fighting you're referring too. The bigger the fight the bigger the purse. PAC is the biggest fight Floyd will ever get compared to all the likes of those you mentioned. PAC is a global star and is a prize covered in gold if Floyd can beat him. There is no one more lucrative in terms of fight purse and legacy building resume than PAC. Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Geez man if race for prize fighting you're referring too. The bigger the fight the bigger the purse. PAC is the biggest fight Floyd will ever get compared to all the likes of those you mentioned. PAC is a global star and is a prize covered in gold if Floyd can beat him. There is no one more lucrative in terms of fight purse and legacy building resume than PAC. Enough said.
        Pac fans were all about fighting the best now Pacquiao isn't the best it's all about money. They're rated better, Pacquiao beating Rios doesn't mean ****, he needs to fight a live dog.

Comment

Pac fans were all about fighting the best now Pacquiao isn't the best it's all about money. They're rated better, Pacquiao beating Rios doesn't mean ****, he needs to fight a live dog.
          Belts at this time of their career ain't that important now. It's about fighting the one people are saying you love to duck and should be extinguish now or forever be etched in stone as a quacking duck.PAC is an Atg. That is what Floyd should be fighting, and say after 20 years. I fought one of the greats of the sport. That's what's at stake.

But you won't get that.

But i surely think no fan fan wants to hear that their fighter is a duck.. Do you? So quit quacking and rally your boys and tell your god Floyd to man up.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 11-25-2013, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Biggest roadblock of all, he doesn't deserve 50/50 or anywhere close to it anymore.
            Are you for real? You seriously think that Pac doesn't bring 50% of the interest/attention/ppv buys into this fight? You're deluded pal.

We're talking about an 10x world champ in 8 weight classes (4 lineal). Voted BWAA fighter of the decade with 7 ATG wins on his resume. Don't try to tell me that Pac doesn't bring 50% to this.

50 / 50 is the only way this fight gets made.

Comment

Belts at this time of their career ain't that important now. It's about fighting the one people are saying you love to duck and should be extinguish now or forever be etched in stone as a quacking duck.PAC is an Atg. That is what Floyd should be fighting, and say after 20 years. I fought one of the greats of the sport. That's what's at stake.

But you won't get that.

But i surely think no fan fan wants to hear that their fighter is a duck.. Do you? So quit quacking and rally your boys and tell your god Floyd to man up.
              Sorry but you're pathetic, you change your stance with anything to back Pacquiao. Pacquiao isn't highest ranked opponent available, beating Rios means little, Bradley is way ahead in who deserves a shot. You and other Pacquiao fans used to say it wasn't about money it's about fighting the best, Pacquiao isn't the best.

Comment

Originally posted by mannyman View Post
                Are you for real? You seriously think that Pac doesn't bring 50% of the interest/attention/ppv buys into this fight? You're deluded pal.

We're talking about an 10x world champ in 8 weight classes (4 lineal). Voted BWAA fighter of the decade with 7 ATG wins on his resume. Don't try to tell me that Pac doesn't bring 50% to this.

50 / 50 is the only way this fight gets made.
                Mayweather brings more to the table, who has the two highest grossing PPVs ever? If the Pacquiao v Rios numbers are ever released you will see Pacquiaos stock has fallen since getting KTFO.

Comment

[QUOTE=Michael Paine;13964961]Sorry but you're pathetic, you change your stance with anything to back Pacquiao. Pacquiao isn't highest ranked opponent available, beating Rios means little, Bradley is way ahead in who deserves a shot. You and other Pacquiao fans used to say it wasn't about money it's about fighting the best, Pacquiao isn't

As I said you wouldn't understand. I'll spell it out for you. You fighter floyd is looking and smelling like a duck. What are you going to do about it?

Oh right let him fight for an easy pay check.

Comment

As I said you wouldn't understand. I'll spell it out for you. You fighter floyd is looking and smelling like a duck. What are you going to do about it?

Oh right let him fight for an easy pay check.
                    Ducking someone that hasn't had a meaningful win since getting KTFO a year ago? You're full of ****.

Comment

Ducking someone that hasn't had a meaningful win since getting KTFO a year ago? You're full of ****.
                      World is still clamoring for this fight to happen. And you preaching them not to fight and I'm full of ****? Look at the mirror your like a duck who needs to find a pond to sink into. It's all over the media.

PAC and May are the most popular boxers in the planet. Especially PAC when we talk of the world. And you say it ain't relevant for money and glory? Your dumb as a duck bud. Grow some common sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X