Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (Season 9)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (Season 9)

Season 9 started tonight on the FXX channel. Title tonight "The Gang Broke Dee"

Dennis is in rare form tonight Damn he's a dick.

Comment

Joke's On Dee. That was a brutal ending, I didn't even see that coming.

Comment

I want to watch it but I guess I don't get the new FXX channel.

I'll try and find it online

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          I want to watch it but I guess I don't get the new FXX channel.

I'll try and find it online
          Was a pretty good episode, it had it's moments. When Dee is ignoring them and all four of the guys try to get her attention. I do wish they would have left it on FX though, not many people I know have that channel yet.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            Was a pretty good episode, it had it's moments. When Dee is ignoring them and all four of the guys try to get her attention. I do wish they would have left it on FX though, not many people I know have that channel yet.
            I think they are moving all of the comedy shows to FXX and the dramas are staying on FX

I agree though would much rather them just keep it on FX

Comment

Dam I don't know about you guys but I would **** the **** out of Dee. Can't believe the fat guy scout with the fupa was hitting it haha. She was looking sexy all trashy.

Something about her man just makes me think she is a freak. I know she is married to Mac and just had a baby but she can get it.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                Dam I don't know about you guys but I would **** the **** out of Dee. Can't believe the fat guy scout with the fupa was hitting it haha. She was looking sexy all trashy.

Something about her man just makes me think she is a freak. I know she is married to Mac and just had a baby but she can get it.
                Dee was disgusting in this episode and still had it going on. I liked this episode, the one time Dennis has ever shown genuine emotion that i can remember.

Comment

Tonight's episode Gun Fever Too: Still Hot Starts in about 7 minutes on FXX.

Comment

"The government of today can't tell us how to live our lives, the government of 200 years ago already did that!" - Jack Kelly

Comment

Working...
                    X