Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the reason Ducky Garcia is pulling out of Judah fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the reason Ducky Garcia is pulling out of Judah fight?

is Ducky Garcia scared of Judah? why he pulling out? i was looking forward to see judah tap that ass.

No word yet.... More is supposed to come on Monday

Comment

Hopefully golden boy after this decides to feed garcia to matthysee

Comment

It was the Caribbean flu.......remember Gamboa?

Comment

Everyone knows Garcia isn't scared of Judah. I don't think there's a 140lb fighter out there who is scared of Judah. It's all about making a fight with Matthysse and anyone with more than two brain cells knows this.

Comment

Here's the rumor so far.

Mike Coppinger ‏@MikeCoppinger
            @JamesBaggJr I've heard rumors Garcia wasn't taking training seriously

Comment

The only way he gets away with it is if he's fighting Mayweather or Matthysse.

Anything less and he's going to be ripped apart.

Comment

That's alot of dollars he just cost Golden Boy if the rumors of him not taking training seriously are true. Hopefully Oscar retaliates and punishes him by putting him in the ring with Matthysse.

Comment

As much as I think Garcia is junk, I don't believe he's ducking Zab. Either injury or he's not prepared properly and is behind or something along those lines. The official announcement will probably be bull**** to protect the fighter as it usually is. I'm going to guess the announcement is injury related but what the truth is I don't know

Comment

Really?

Mayweather?

Comment

Working...
                    X