have y'all noticed the 2 major groups between Boxing Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP is in the group that supports orlando cruz and yusaf mack

Comment

theres a group who typiucally only support non-black american boxers such as pac,golovkin,kovalev,lomachekno,provnikov,matthsse y,canelo and so on

they claim they like the "skills" and "power" that they possess however they dont support those who have those traits who fit the above desciption

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        No but what I've noticed is that you got plenty of posters on here acting like they know who's behind the keyboard, hence this thread.
        Truth^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
          I support Andre Ward because he's Irish.

#GreatWhiteHope
          Lol you don't like WARDyou always defend gg

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            He's the fighter the Irish need right now but they don't deserve
            He's a Dark Knight.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
              No but what I've noticed is that you got plenty of posters on here acting like they know who's behind the keyboard, hence this thread.
              Hey bro what do you mean

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                Lol you don't like WARDyou always defend gg
                I defend Golovkin because he's easily my top 3 favorite fighters.

Ward is from the Bay Area so you KNOW I gotta support him. If they both fought, I wouldn't be mad if either guy won. I might go to Ward's fight this month

Comment

Originally posted by Bori Bori View Post
                  Theirs nothing wrong in supporting you race,ethnicity,or nationality but I've seen that their is two major groups of Boxing fans...

Their is the groups that only supports black fighters that same group supports Ricans/cuban and other carribean boxers.......the other group only supports Eastern European/white boxers and to some point support asian and Mexican boxers....

So I'm the only one to notice this ?

Group 1 supports mayweather,Andre Ward,Wilder,Cotto....

Group 2 support pacquiao,Golovkin,Povetkin,Canelo...

Of course, nobody can just group any group of people in any country into sweeping generalization. But you can easily notice that blacks generally support black fighters. It doesn't matter where they come from, Dominican Republic, Africa, Puerto Rico, America, etc. In other words, it's all about race to them. In contrast, a Japanese would most likely root for the opponent of a Chinese or Korean boxer. The Chinese audience in Macau, for example, rooted for Rios in the Pac fight.

Why do you think blacks are more tight than any other race? I don't mean it to be a negative or something. Just curious.
                  Last edited by al-Xander; 03-11-2016, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Not really. There's that Mexican-PR rivalry but if you're not Mexican or Rican I don't think you care about it. It just seems funny to me.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                      I support Andre Ward because he's Irish.

#GreatWhiteHope
                      ... he's adopted...

Comment

Working...
                      X