No announcement yet.

Josh Clottey vs Willie Nelson!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    I remember this tweet from a while back. Seems Clottey and Dibella don't get along.
    Damn, what past?
    The place will be under renovation.
    The theater as well?

Comment

finally Clottey is back fighting

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Damn, what past?

The theater as well?
        I remember reading the theater was specifically ruled out because of that.

Dibella used to promote Clottey, but other than that I have no idea what it's about.

Comment

I thought I followed boxing closely... Who the hell is Willie Nelson, and why would HBO televise him?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin
            Quote:

Originally Posted by Matty Ice

Let me break it down for ya Russian.

I'll give you that Darley Perez is ranked 50th. But let me ask you, what's Gamboa's rank at 135?

Now, what was GGG's ranking at 160? And what was Ishida's rank at 160? So yea, people had every right to **** all over that fight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Oh please dont give me that bull**** about weight. 135 is a very weak division and Gamboa wants to fights its 50th ranked guy. If its his first fight at 135, then why was he trying to fight Burgos? That makes your whole argument collapse right there.

Ishida was ranked higher at 160 then Perez is at 135 and also beat much better fighters then Perez and his only loses came to the top 2 guys. If Perez fought the top 2 guys at 135, he's be ranked like 157th instead.

Golovkin will have fought 3 guys, all much better then Perez by the time Gamboa fights Perez. Yet you **** on golovkin and defend Gamboa
            He wanted to fight Burgos and Burgos never fought at 135. So idk what your point is? And who did Ishida beat cause I'm not familiar with his resume. I only know Kirkland...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
            X