(Pic) Gennady Golovkin spars with Tavoris Cloud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Pic) Gennady Golovkin spars with Tavoris Cloud

Looks like GGG's backing him up...

What's the point of doing that? GGG style is completely different from Hopkin's style.

Comment

Originally posted by Critical
      probably trying to cover all bases
      What for? He needs to fight someone who's slick and tricky, not a technical power puncher. He looked like shit against Campillo and was completely dominated because he couldn't adjust, so I don't know how sparring with GGG is going to help him for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
        What's the point of doing that? GGG style is completely different from Hopkin's style.
        Ego?

GGG seems to be undefeated in the gym so far.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
          I don't think it has anything to do with his next fight, he's just taking an opportunity to have worldclass sparring.

Comment

For all any of us know, GGG does a great Hopkins impression. Golovkin has a fight coming up as well by the way.

Comment

i heard golovkin knocked him out 3 times, each time cloud was out for more than 15 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                i heard golovkin knocked him out 3 times, each time cloud was out for more than 15 minutes
                I heard something very similar to this as well. And it's believable considering what GGG did to Mosley in their sparring session.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  Damn!!

Seriously?

Comment

Is it me or they look almost the same size? But GGG looked small in front of Rosado... Maybe it's the angle.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X