Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar and Arum to meet next week to discuss making Canelo-Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arum is not interested in Canelo vs Cotto. He is down for it but he is not interested in it. I believe he feels that a May Date will Force Mayweathers hand to fight Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      Arum is not interested in Canelo vs Cotto. He is down for it but he is not interested in it. I believe he feels that a May Date will Force Mayweathers hand to fight Pacquiao.
      Arum was the one who brought it up.

Comment

I thought GBP was dead doe......

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Abed View Post
          Arum was the one who brought it up.
          So. His crooked ass has other things on his mind. Doesn't matter what that lying scumbag brings up. He knoes damn well that Mayweather vs Pacquiao would happen on Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            Yeah, why would anyone be interested in making millions?

Comment

I been telling you guys all along that Miguel Cotto is currently working with Top Rank/HBO yet you guys keep talking about Mayweather/Cotto II. Just wanted to say that..

Comment

This fight is not going to happen. Cotto has to sign on with Canelo Promotions if he wants the big Mexican Payday with Canelo

Comment

Working...
                X