No announcement yet.

TMT Gym Sparring Methods- Disgusting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn.

Some of you guys really stepped up your trolling games.

Pretending to call the FBI?

Crying about brutal sparring sessions between boxers you never heard of?

Crying about the environment in a boxing gym you will never set foot in?

I respect your trolling game people but I cant keep up no more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
      It is if you want a career. But don't shorten it as previously mentioned.
      A career in boxing? Imagine how dumb I sound trying to explain the difference between 30m of action with headgear as compared to 36m without. But one is ok because I can take rest for a minute before taking on concussive blows head on. Silly.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        flip what around?

do you really think you're making poignant arguments in this thread?
        Do you really think you are?

"It's sparring"

No wonder what that poster said went over your head.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          what are you even talking about?
          Your argument. "This was sparring" ok and??? Nothing we saw in that sparring clip was novel, out of the ordinary or extreme. So what's the issue? Blood and gloryb are ok as long as we get to see it. Behind close doors with no fanfare, it's disgusting. Do u dudes even realize wtf it is ur saying?

Comment

• Again, prospects ain't thrown to the wolves right out the gate, so why should a developing kid?

Comment

• health doesn't matter when you're in the TMT gym doe. knock that mu'****a out, we got money on dis, **** "its sparring"

its da dog house mayne

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                the real issue is having two guys fighting until someone gets KO'ed. no breaks no doctors on standby or anything. that is not what boxing is about.

i already contacted the FBI to look into this. hopefully they do because this is an illegal fighting ring. it's not boxing.
                Lmao......

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  A career in boxing? Imagine how dumb I sound trying to explain the difference between 30m of action with headgear as compared to 36m without. But one is ok because I can take rest for a minute before taking on concussive blows head on. Silly.
                  It's better if you subject yourself to both

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Shmurda View Post
                    Your argument. "This was sparring" ok and??? Nothing we saw in that sparring clip was novel, out of the ordinary or extreme. So what's the issue? Blood and gloryb are ok as long as we get to see it. Behind close doors with no fanfare, it's disgusting. Do u dudes even realize wtf it is ur saying?

this wasn't sparring. i should have said "it was supposed to be sparring." it was more of an exhibtion for the cameras than actual sparring. sparring is practice. you're supposed to learn in a controlled environment.

if they sparred every day in that manner, they'd all be shot by their 20's. they'd have hand issues, and would be punch drunk.

if you think that's what sparring looks like, even at top flight pro gyms, you are wrong.

mayweahter was standing and shouting in the face of a kid who was taking a beating, implying that he was a coward. he was implying that they fight until somebody quits. there's no place for that in boxing. that's not sparring. they should have been sparring.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                      Damn.

Some of you guys really stepped up your trolling games.

Pretending to call the FBI?

Crying about brutal sparring sessions between boxers you never heard of?

Crying about the environment in a boxing gym you will never set foot in?

I respect your trolling game people but I cant keep up no more.
                      i didn't call. i just filled out an online tip form on their website letting them know that there is an illegal fighting ring going on at floyd's gym.

it helps that there is a lot of video evidence online. so hopefully the fbi does something to stop this and protect these guys.

i suggest anyone who cares for the well being of others to step up and stop this criminal activity.
                      Last edited by Divine Hammer; 09-07-2014, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X