No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Says Retirement is Tempting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    you f0cken suck marquez ..pac did'nt have to fight but he did...

if this motherf0ckka retires without giving pac a rematch , id hate more than i hate floyd....
    Pacquiao did it for the money and to also get a win that leaves no doubt, he failed miserably.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
      To say that you had a difficult time understanding my post would be a colossal understatement. That in your opinion Pacquiao has "never beaten Marquez" is completely irrelevant to my post. As is your statement about "Pacquiao not being Nadal, Mayweather is". Absurd; I'm not sure what this has to do with anything.

I'm assuming you are incapable of concentrating on more than one sentence or idea at a time. The point is not that Marquez's punch was a 'fluke', but that it wasn't a conclusion that was definitely going to happen.

You're an imbecile. I'm sorry to deviate from eloquent posting, but you can't reason with someone when all of the clues about life have fallen out of their head.

Marquez does not have a mere "puncher's chance" against Pacquiao. Have you read any of my other posts about Marquez? Here, let me direct you to the very post you're replying to:

As I clearly state above, skills, power, chin, and etcetera all improve your chances of winning in boxing. Enormous skill at the game of tennis improves your chances considerably of winning, however it does not mean that you cannot lose to Lukáš Rosol even if you're Nadal.

To take your idiotic statement from above - saying that Nadal's equivalent in boxing is Mayweather - opens him up to the possibility that a Lukáš Rosol in boxing could beat him. A ranked 100th nobody. Your words.

My point is this: the outcome was one of many that could have occurred on Saturday night. For Marquez, everything came together in fantastic fashion. He was fortunate, and yes, that's part of boxing no matter what happens. Had Pacquiao KO'd him in round one, that doesn't mean that Pacquiao KO's Marquez in round 1 any time they fight. It's just what happened.

For ****'s sake.

You're dealing with trolls of the highest order. Let them get their "haha" posts in while they can. They're not fans of great fights or boxing. Only fans of seeing another man's downfall or just flowmos.

Comment

Originally posted by theocdog View Post
        Do you remember Roy Jones Jr yelling OOOOHHHHH PACQUIAO IS NOT GETTING UP!
        You're so simple. Did you not see me giving Marquez credit for being a tough s.o.b.? All you saw was, me using logic. Then you replied. Get your head checked.

Comment

In other words, 10-20 million and I don't go anywhere..or should I fight Chris John again for 80k?

Comment

come on juan.. **** aint cool

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
              You're so simple. Did you not see me giving Marquez credit for being a tough s.o.b.? All you saw was, me using logic. Then you replied. Get your head checked.
              I just figured out who you are and LMFAO!!!

All that garbage you sent me and other posters with all your alts...

KTFO Pac is everywhere on the internet and Plankiao is the butt of jokes across American television.

Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 12-11-2012, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                Its ok. Let it all out. I know it hurts but you will get through this.

Comment

Probably the highest of highs to go out on. It's tempting either way for him, especially if he feels he's done everything he wants to do.

Comment

Marquez has absolutely nothing to prove to anyone. He needs to retire. He will go down as a mexican legend and will be talked about for centuries to come. What will it mean for him to fight Bradley or Rios or even Manny again? He has the perfect ending to an incredible career. Don't blow it.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      come on juan.. **** aint cool
                      Its the whiny Pac fanboys that are not cool , JMM has every right to retire if he likes he has given heaps to boxing , its his day in the sun .

Comment

Working...
                      X