Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh **** the thread is turning into another ******* ***** event

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
      A simple drug test is NOTHING especially when you know your CLEAN!

Even Leonard after being accused said "I WILL TAKE ANY TEST TO PROVE THAT I AM CLEAN" that is the way you should handle the situation

but today, you have the media that love to take sides and then they influence the "STUPID FANS" thought process, so because the media people don't want to agree with Mayweather and pressure Manny to take a SIMPLE TEST, they would rather keep pointing the finger at Mayweather since they already "HATE HIM"...funny how you hate a guy so much but yet your writer a article about him once a week...despite the fact that he hasn't been boxing in over a YEAR...but yet he is the most talked about fighter in boxing...GOOD OR BAD

you watch he Q&A after the Press Conferences these STUPID MEDIA PEOPLE ask the SAME DAMN QUESTION OVER AND OVER, he already said he wants Pacquiao next during the Press Conference but then after the Press Conference when he is answering questions they ask him "DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT PACQUIAO"
      Its the internet age. Any idiot can start a boxing website (no offense to the fine people who created this board) and post anything they want.

Imagine if Leonard had to answer questions about the coke and him beating Juanita's a$$ everyday. Think he'd be an American hero?

Comment

Originally posted by negativeREP View Post
        You'll have to take into account the time inwhich each example took place. note peds were not as widely used as they are now. Also in the sport of boxing there are alot of deaths without peds with them only makes the more go up higher. Like the ref said you should protect yourself at all times. Dude didn't just pull accusations out his ass like hearns did and it was not after he got beat like hearns did. it was before the fight was signed.
        Of course they were. The 1970's Steelers are famous for their steroid use. The Hearns-Leonard fight was 89.

Late 70's-early 80's the NFL had it's steroid era. Hearns-Leonard II was a year after the very publicised scandal of Ben Johnson using steroids in the 1988 Olympics beating Carl Lewis.

So don't tell me that PED's were not as widely used as they're now. And, how do you know Hearns pulled that accusation out of his ass? What makes you say that? An agenda? Maybe he knew something? Who's to say he didn't? Hearns was asking about the steroid test before the fight was signed. So what are you talking about? The only difference is that Hearns didn't get it and still went through with it.

But, again they're tougher back then than they're now. Including the likes of "soft fighters" like Pac and Mayweather

Comment

That is everyone these days not just fighters,Tracy Morgan was forced to apologize to ****sexuals for some thing he said,now they want him to apologize for talking about ******s,like George Carlin said everything is funny if put in the right context.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Of course they were. The 1970's Steelers are famous for their steroid use. The Hearns-Leonard fight was 89.

Late 70's-early 80's the NFL had it's steroid era. Hearns-Leonard II was a year after the very publicised scandal of Ben Johnson using steroids in the 1988 Olympics beating Carl Lewis.

So don't tell me that PED's were not as widely used as they're now. And, how do you know Hearns pulled that accusation out of his ass? What makes you say that? An agenda? Maybe he knew something? Who's to say he didn't? Hearns was asking about the steroid test before the fight was signed. So what are you talking about? The only difference is that Hearns didn't get it and still went through with it.

But, again they're tougher back then than they're now. Including the likes of "soft fighters" like Pac and Mayweather
            your funny, Peds are used more now adays and there easier to hide. Also hearns said it after he was defeated like berto, thats why i said he might of pulled it out of his ass. If you mean opinion when you say agenda, sure everyone has an agenda, writers, reporters you aswell. if we didn't we'd all say the same ****. My tolerance level s just higher than yours.

Comment

your funny, Peds are used more now adays and there easier to hide. Also hearns said it after he was defeated like berto, thats why i said he might of pulled it out of his ass. If you mean opinion when you say agenda, sure everyone has an agenda, writers, reporters you aswell. if we didn't we'd all say the same ****. My tolerance level s just higher than yours.
              No agenda is when you bash some one for one reason but give another a pass for the same reason. Which is what you doing right now. And, Hearns brought it to light before the fight. Unlike Berto....

While Abraham and Ward were negotiating the venue, and all that nonsense. Saurland wanted OST...Since Saurland has it in contract where all his promotional events will have OST. However, the Ward fight is not a Saurland promtion. So they had to negotiate it. They didn't get it....But, AA still fought Ward.

So my question is...This is suppose to be a "tougher". And, you getting examples of fighters who showed that "toughness" more so than another fighter. Yet you willing to give a pass. But, bash the Asian midget? Wonder why? Yea there's no agenda here.

Comment

No agenda is when you bash some one for one reason but give another a pass for the same reason. Which is what you doing right now. And, Hearns brought it to light before the fight. Unlike Berto....

While Abraham and Ward were negotiating the venue, and all that nonsense. Saurland wanted OST...Since Saurland has it in contract where all his promotional events will have OST. However, the Ward fight is not a Saurland promtion. So they had to negotiate it. They didn't get it....But, AA still fought Ward.

So my question is...This is suppose to be a "tougher". And, you getting examples of fighters who showed that "toughness" more so than another fighter. Yet you willing to give a pass. But, bash the Asian midget? Wonder why? Yea there's no agenda here.
                Why do people keep sayin he's asian as if i have a problem with manny being asian, GTFO. Whats weaker asking for a test or filing a lawsuit because someone called you a bad name. I have no problem with a fighter protecting his well being. I know the risk fighters take. What I have a problem with is " good guys" that act like there **** don't stank when they death people half to death for a living. If i say mayweather is weak for asking for testing. I'm basically saying its wrong to for him to think about his health and family. He should get his brains scrambled for the sake of my pleasure. I have no problem with pascal asking hopkins for a test. i don't call a construtcing worker a coward if he refuses to work without a helmet. Don't say a person is scared if he/she doesn't leave the house without his gun.

Comment

If you want to know where jro went at times he is learning his sht,might be the most intelligent and informed poster in boxingscene history my boy knows his sht.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    If you want to know where jro went at times he is learning his sht,might be the most intelligent and informed poster in boxingscene history my boy knows his sht.
                    And, for the record I'm with Floyd when it comes to this whole testing issue.

My point was that this thread wasn't about fighters back then being "tougher". It has nothing to do with that. And, by the way I agree. This generation is pussified, including Pacquiao and in other aspect in life. Hell they don't even allow dodge ball in schools anymore FFS's. Back then they were tougher. But, this thread was not about that. It was a Pacquiao bashing thread in disguise.

There fighters from back in the day won't do the stuff the Floyd does. Because, they were tougher. Yet the TS still refuses to say that fighters back then are tougher than Floyd. Because, of his agenda.

I just wanted to expose what this thread was really about. And, I think I did that. I'm done here.

Comment

you got manny and bernard filing lawsuits because somebody called them names and ish. Devon crying about a lil ass cut. Hearns accused leonard of being on steriods. Leonard didn't file **** he laughed at hearns and brushed it off. tyson accused holyfield and the list goes on. Instead of attacking the accuser you should be asking your guy to step up to the plate.
                      i think manny's lawsuit is a bit more than "name calling". those accusations seriously hurt his name as a boxer and a person. manny suffered actual damages from the insults. and since he can't get mayweather in the ring, the only other option one has in america to "right the wrong" is the legal system.

but i agree - fighters are not as tough as they used to be. the grit, and fire just isn't displayed like it once was. very very few fighters today still fight like throwbacks.

Comment

Working...
                      X