Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Trainer Ricky Funez tells Edison Miranda F You, he stole Money from me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Trainer Ricky Funez tells Edison Miranda F You, he stole Money from me

Miranda is a crook and a thug, dude was swindling money from dozens of people including Funez, he takes advantage of your trust and uses his friendly personality to basically let you loan him money, so Funez is not surprise the FBI is after him for smuggling money for a drug cartel.

But its annoying at Elie telling Funez not to tell Edison Fuk you, he also tries to sympathize with Miranda because of Miranda growing up in the streets, Funez grew up on the streets too its no excuse. I think Miranda is like those people who beg money from you and use a tragedy or sickness or sob story for you to donate to them or loan them money. A true snake.

I can't say I'm surprised tbh. Dude grew up in the streets of Colombia on his own. He's probably done some grimey shyt growing up just to survive.

Comment

Karma's a b*tch

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
        I can't say I'm surprised tbh. Dude grew up in the streets of Colombia on his own. He's probably done some grimey shyt growing up just to survive.
        This Miranda is a straight up con man and snake, using his pity story to teal money from people, sorta like those nigerian email scammers

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
          I'm not surprised either, and i know you're not excusing it, but being on the street is no reason to snake people. This has nothing to do with drug dealing, or growing up on the street, the guy is just evil and took advantage of people. Plenty of people growing up in those settings don't resort to snaking people, guy is a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            I'm not surprised either, and i know you're not excusing it, but being on the street is no reason to snake people. This has nothing to do with drug dealing, or growing up on the street, the guy is just evil and took advantage of people. Plenty of people growing up in those settings don't resort to snaking people, guy is a *****.
            Exactly, Miranda was no longer in the street he got out of the barrio and was living and making over 300k a fight for a while, he blew all his money, and started swindling his close friends and got them to trust him only to use them.

This is the worst type of person, Miranda has no honor, ethics, moral code or principles, he pretend to be friends with Funez only to borrow money and never repay it.

There are guys who grew up in the street like Miranda who never did what he is doing now, a big example is Manny Pacquiao, this guy would give Buboy rice when he was starving and Manny would make sure to give his money to his mom after fights and Manny had nothing, you don't see Pac doing what this clown Miranda is doing.

Miranda being a money pusher for a Cartel shows the type of person he is, that sob story he had where he said he ate Cats and was homeless all went down the drain because people thought he was able to change his life for the better.

Nothing worse than a snake who pretends to be your friend and uses you abusing the trust, these are the most dangerous snakes the ones who act like friends only to lie cheat and steal from you

Look at these old videos of him Edison and Funez were so close or it appeared, dude stabbed Funez in the back

A real person when someone trusts you you honor that, I value friendship and trust and would never snake someone like this dude Miranda.

Repeating his sob story to make you impressed only to use it for you to gain trust in him like wow this guy went through a lot so you feel sorry for him and drop your guard and than he attacks, he would probably rob old people if he goes broke

Comment

Good thread

With lots of info

I've concluded that Miranda is a snake and he needs to change to ways but he probably never will. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

"Growing up on the streets" is such a lame excuse. I grew up in a war zone and as an adult, I'm a suave gentleman into interior decor.

Comment

seen the video earlier, yeah Miranda hit rock bottom.

Comment

What a p.o.s. That says a lot about that mans character. Put that ass hole in jail.

Comment

Working...
                    X