• Show
Clear All

• Rank these Three Trainers

Garcia

Diaz

Hunter

The order you have them in is correct.

Comment

Garcia and Diaz have an advantage for both being ex fighters imo. Virgils a smart dude but I say they got an edge on him for that sole reason .

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
        Garcia

Diaz

Hunter
        Correctamundo.

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
          Garcia

Diaz

Hunter
          As of right now I think you've got it right, whether you meant it or not!

1. Garcia
          2. Diaz
          3. Hunter

Garcia - Mikey's on a roll, Maidana's got the Mayweather matchup, Dulorme is rising up the rankings, Evgeny and Rubio are doing quite well.. Not to mention the **** load of kids the guy is training in the AMs

Diaz - Tim's done well for himself, sure he's lost to Pac but I wasn't buying into the fact that he was gonna whip manny in the rematch like some guys did! Julio Diaz was overachieving up until One Time ****ed him up and Omar Figueroa is on point right now?

Hunter - the odd one out... Ward is clearly the most talented fighter of the three trainers (with Mikey a not so close second IMO) but has been clearly on the shelf too much, but I don't think that he has visibly improved Angulo like say Garcia has Maidana (similar in ability) and khan I'm my eyes has visibly regressed! As for Berto, well he's pulling an Andre Dirrell..

Comment

Working...
          X