No announcement yet.

Death

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
    Like you did in the dome? Oh, that's right, I forgot one of my alternative personalities bent you over and quenched your thirst days ago--plenty more where that came from, Dingleberry.

Go ahead and bump the dome thread and stick around like the mischievous pseudo-stalwart you are...I will oblige you once again.
    Fisted you're such a worthless piece of shit I almost feel sorry for fucking embarrassing you by showing you up as the lounge ****** week after week. Unfortunately you're such a cum sucking shitbird that couldn't handle a quarterdecking and washed out so I feel obligated to shit down your scrawny neck.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
      Fisted you're such a worthless piece of shit I almost feel sorry for fucking embarrassing you by showing you up as the lounge ****** week after week. Unfortunately you're such a cum sucking shitbird that couldn't handle a quarterdecking and washed out so I feel obligated to shit down your scrawny neck.
      Damn, you are one irreconcilable delusional pissant. Why troll me in the lounge, when you have a thread in the dome especially for me??? Oh, that's right--I have already handed you your sorry ass in that thread. Well, make another Dome thread, ****bird.-no rules against that.

Comment

Whenever I wank I think about all the unborn children that should existed had I not been too selfish to molest myself.

Comment

Originally posted by ted*. View Post
          Whenever I wank I think about all the unborn children that should existed had I not been too selfish to molest myself.
          It's called survival of the fittest, mate...

Love you, led*

Comment

Handed who their ass?

All you ever say is the same ******ed lines "ok ****bird" followed by a rant about how you get to stay up late on a school night because you're such a badass. Why don't you tell us all how you washed out after being quarterdecked for being such a huge fuck up and were unfit to serve.

Permanecer su terreno puta

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
              Handed who their ass?

All you ever say is the same ******ed lines "ok ****bird" followed by a rant about how you get to stay up late on a school night because you're such a badass. Why don't you tell us all how you washed out after being quarterdecked for being such a huge fuck up and were unfit to serve.

Permanecer su terreno puta
              Hipocrita, analisa tu historia, rata inmunda:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=606909

Read the posts and realize that you are nothing , but a wannabe pwn artist that repeatedly gets his ass handed to him--over and over again--even in your own threads.

Now all you have to say is that you want me to "stand my ground" and come down to Disney World to see you--which is physically impossible by the way LOL. You are an idiot and a hypocrite. The sooner you accept that then the sooner you will be able to move on and better yourself. You are the same clown that ****s on this forum, but incessantly post here as if you have nothing better to do. Which is it?

Now you are afraid of the dome?? I linked the thread you made to call me out. I suggest that you use it instead of trolling the lounge again, dip****--you have to learn at some point.
              Last edited by Fistic; 09-01-2013, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Me too. That's my point, I think. I don't want others to cease living-- just me...
                Well that's different than my pov actually. Are you depressed? Life has so much potential. Whatever you're going through it'll likely pass with time.

Comment

Love you, led*
                  ****in lip service. Prove it so I won't doubt you.

Comment

death is beautiful.
                    fistic, dont be a fool

Comment

I think about what might be after death a bit. Death is our oldest friend and yet many people fear it. I can't say I do at the moment; but it's always been an accepted certainty, so, generally, I just have the attitude: it'll happen when it's going to happen. And just try to soak up as much knowledge as I can between now and then.

I do think, or believe that my consciousness will continue after the vessel I'm in ceases to work. I just hope I'm not wondering around haunting people or my house or something as useless as that. I'd like to think all the secrets of the universe will be there for me to finally understand. If that's not waiting, I don't know what the point is, really.

Of course, there could be nothing after death. If that's the case, all the more important to learn what I can now....cause this is it.

However, physics teaches us energy doesn't dissipate, it changes forms. Maybe my conscious mind will go on, maybe not; but if I'm just gonna be a "haint", as my Granny Davis used to call ghosts....I'm gonna find a good girl's locker room to hang out in or something mildly entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                      X