Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather: Mayweather-Pacquiao in Dubai, Guerrero wants $4 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the thing though, if Floyd doesn't give Guerrero the 4M is he sacrificing some buys? How do I put this... If he doesn't give Guerrero the 4M and fights Alexander instead, will that be worth it in the end?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

sooo... i'm not supposed to believe jeff mayweather about the pacquiao/dubai thing.....but I AM supposed to believe him about guerrero demanding 4 million? LOL!

floyd is shook

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE
        sooo... i'm not supposed to believe jeff mayweather about the pacquiao/dubai thing.....but I AM supposed to believe him about guerrero demanding 4 million? LOL!

floyd is shook
        That's another thing. Is Guerrero REALLY asking for 4M? I don't care what anybody says but Guerrero is a much tougher fight than people think and definitely a MUCH TOUGHER fight than Alexander.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

i had a dream the ghost beat the crap out of floyd

Comment

Can't see Floyd fighting anywhere but Vegas..........

Comment

I say RG sticks to his guns so they can meet in the middle of the 2-4..... Who else is Floyd going to fight if he picks from the guys at 47??? The DA mention is a bluff imo

Outside chance he says f#ck Guerrero and fights Canelo but I doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
                i had a dream the ghost beat the crap out of floyd

some guy named martin luther king also had a dream.......didn't turn out to good for him

Comment

And Lls at Pac-May

That **** was dead before Pac lost

Comment

Mayweather needs Guerrero to get the ppv from mexicans he is figthing on May 5 i beieve. He figths Alex no mexican is going to buy it unless Canelo is on there. Guerrero is no sucker he knows whats up

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Put it this way. If Guerrero don't accept the $2.5 Alexander will.

It's a very strong coincidence that Floyd was going to be attending Alexander vs. Brook live and that Alexander pulled out of the fight this week.
                      Floyd-Guerrerro will sell. Floyd-Alexander wont.

If they give Alexander 2.5 million and Floyd puts in at least 10+ million to promote the fight than it wouldn't surprise me if he loses money with this farce

Comment

Working...
                      X