No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: Chavez Will Receive a Worse Beating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: Chavez Will Receive a Worse Beating

BoxingScene.com recently caught up with WBC middleweight champion Sergio Martinez (50-2-2, 28KOs) who has already begun light training for his spring title defense against Martin Murray. The Argentine boxer recently underwent surgery to repair injuries that were thought to have occurred in his September victory over Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (46-1, 32KOs). Martinez said that he has actually had the injuries for a long time and they were worsened in the Chavez fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Don't see why this rematch has to happen. Chaves jr lost every round except the last one against an injured martinez. Chavez needs to go back to the drawing board and start to fight actual opponents before he loses badly against Maravilla again.

Comment

I see no reason for a rematch other then for Martinez to get another payday.

Comment

Martinez the gentleman disappears when discussing Jr hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
          Martinez the gentleman disappears when discussing Jr hahaha
          LMFAO she doesnt like the BOSS Chavez jr at all LOL.

I love to see a rematch, its entertaining.

Comment

If only Golovkin has beaten better fighters he'd be next in line. Damn I want that fight.

Comment

Of course there should be a rematch, Martinez almost got knocked out.
              Let´s see if Chavez jr. can improve with a better coach.

Comment

i hope to god a rematch does not happen. sergio should use the last few fights he has in him to fight actual real fighters and champs. martin murray is not one of them, and chavez has never and will never be one of them.

no to this rematch

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  i hope to god a rematch does not happen. sergio should use the last few fights he has in him to fight actual real fighters and champs. martin murray is not one of them, and chavez has never and will never be one of them.

no to this rematch
                  Well at least Maravilla is getting a good payday against an easy opponent (JR). Let's just hope his legs are still there.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post

no to this rematch
                    who you suggest? he not gonna move to 168, floyd to scare to fight him at 154, who he gonna fight? quillin LOL GGG LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X