Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Poster of the Year 2012 (Poll 10)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom.
    So far just 50 have voted in this poll.

Keep the votes coming.

i don't know why you're saying such low # are voting in each poll, Freedom.
    Chief alone has almost 50 votes. Poll 8, (mine) has over 200. Some have more, some less. Maybe you're just trying to get more people to vote? Should I just stfu?
    Last edited by jazluvr; 12-23-2012, 05:55 PM.

Comment

You're obviously unhappy at being left out.
      Not really, considering I only come on here and post extremely rarely now.

Comment

Moar votes for TBear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He should be leading this poll instead of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Moar votes for TBear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He should be leading this poll instead of me.
          You deserve this ALL THE WAY! Definitely among the best here.

I don't vote in these, it's nothing against Freedom's poll or any of the many members that deserve my vote. I just don't like to exclude any one. But there so many I vote for on here in other ways, every day.

And there are many of that deserve this, alot more than me.

Comment

I just think if more people vote, it validates the winners.

But it's coming along well. By Dec 26 there should be at least 60 voters in each.

Ah...i confused "voters" with "votes"...of which there are many more votes than voters...duh. My mistake. Never mind...

Comment

The problem I have is, I dont really read peoples usernames, I remember their avi photo...and yeah, when they change it, it fcuks it up for me

Comment

i havent been around enough to even entertain my name being in the poll lol. I come here a lot, i just dont post as much especially not this year. But i'll try and change that next year. its some cool characters in BS.

Comment

Chief2ndzOnly! has won this one.
                  I thank you ALL who have voted in Freedom's spectacular poster of the year threads, and appreciate beyond words the votes that you all have casted for ya potna. It has and continues to be a pleasure to be amongst you all on the daily(I lurk even when I dont post). You are all truely some of the Greatest individuals that I have ever had the priviledge to come into contact with. I am truly humbled by the honor of being selected as a finalist.

I humbly request that ALL of my votes go to TBear, as I believe he is far more deserving of this honor than I am. He is by far the most underrated poster this site has ever had the priviledge of(whether known or not)to be in the company of(Dean is a very close 2nd).

TBear mah good friend I salute you buddy. I admire you my friend, and learn from you everytime I see one of your priceless posts.

Comment

Working...
                  X