Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Else Hoping Blackwell Puts Up a Good Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has a great D just wish he'd let his hands go more. Still 22 he can have a good run.

Comment

I didn't catch the whole fight, but from what I did see, he seemed to be punishing gypsy boy Saunders. Twas a joke the way they had to ring the final bell with 20 seconds left to save Saunders from being Pacquiao'd.

Really don't think this guy Saunders stands a chance in the top 5-10 middleweights in Britain, even young Eubanks would pound him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        This is actually the first fight ive seen him in. He impressed me lots! With a bit of development he could easily move up the ranks, he looks quick and has some power to go with his toughness as well.

His hooks to the body sounded healthy to say the least!
        He used to box unlicensed and bare knuckle

Comment

I didn't get to see the fight. Sounds like Blackwell did himself proud. I hope he gets the right support & progresses rather than this being the highpoint of his career & bigger names use him as a measuring point.

Comment

I see is back in the ring on Saturday, albeit against a journeyman. Nice to see him return so soon & I hope he can go on a good run. I really think he has the raw materials to be a Euro level player.

Comment

Working...
            X