Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you watch this and tell me Bradley was dominated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fitefan View Post
    haha....just posted what you're saying pretty much

people see what they want to see, man. some reward aggression too much. the way i see it if someone is making you miss then they get credit for that. moreso than the guy throwing the shots imo
    So it your opinion, technically someone can win a fight with his hands literally tied behind his back as long as he ducks more punches than he gets hit with. LOL Its called boxing not dodging.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Yeah same here - had Manny winning the first time I viewed it but I thought it was close. I never thought it was decisive. Hell, how could you, when he faded in the latter rounds?

But when I put the beer down, watched it by myself...I realized what I hadn't seen before. And that was...Pacquiao missed a lot. A lot. And ate a lot of body shots--and several headshots as well. He was roughed up in several rounds that I hadn't noticed before. And Bradley was in total control in the championship rounds. It's clear why people don't want to see a rematch--not because it was so boring (Pacquiao-Marquez III was a snoozer too), it's because Bradley could beat Manny even more decisively next time.
      LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The TS must be the resident idiot. I read some of his threads and damn this guy is straight dumb

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Yeah same here - had Manny winning the first time I viewed it but I thought it was close. I never thought it was decisive. Hell, how could you, when he faded in the latter rounds?

But when I put the beer down, watched it by myself...I realized what I hadn't seen before. And that was...Pacquiao missed a lot. A lot. And ate a lot of body shots--and several headshots as well. He was roughed up in several rounds that I hadn't noticed before. And Bradley was in total control in the championship rounds. It's clear why people don't want to see a rematch--not because it was so boring (Pacquiao-Marquez III was a snoozer too), it's because Bradley could beat Manny even more decisively next time.
          I can tell this guy must hate manny alot..!!! hahaha dont blame him. You a black man aint you? why cuz only a black man can have your opinions. I bet the TS is a black man too. Just to let yall know that not every black person hates Pac and I thought he dominated bradley. I just gotta call out some stupidity. Some people aint boxing fans. It is ok to root for your peeps just not get blinded by it. I am irritated when I see this even with the tards, ricans, mexicans.. Just get blinded and start believing stupid ****.
          Last edited by Dome; 12-03-2012, 11:47 AM.

Comment

I scored it 7-5 for Pac on fight night and scored it 8-4 Pac on rewatch. Pac deserved the victory that night. That being said, the reason people don't want to see Bradley-Pac II is because Bradley will win, in an ugly yet clear fashion. I don't think it was Pac gassing the last three rounds so much that Bradley finally got the timing of Pac's explosive offensive combinations down. He was able to counter pac' offensive similarly to how JMM does. I would expect a guy with very high ring IQ such as Bradley to be able to adapt to Pac much more quickly or even immediately in a second fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310
              this EDITED video has already been posted a million times.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX
                You can tell after the fight he was hardly touched in his fight with Manny,his defense was great and he made Manny miss more than i have seen in awhile.Notice everyone else Manny has fought had swolen,battered and bruised faces after the fight.Yet they said he landed the most on Bradley so why was he unmarked.

why all the controversy?cause a mega star lost? Bradley won this fight and can't seem to get any fights due to his negative style,it is hard to look good against him because he is a very cagey fighter
                He has the belt...by way of robbery...hes not respected...nd isnt marketable

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

OL, when Pac fans says something about JMM's face during the 3rd fight, it don't matter of what ever the face looks like.

Now, a hater is bringing it up on the face of Pac. Double standards.

Pull your head out of your a$$, wipe the tears out of your eyes, look at the mirror, and say 3x, "Pacquiao is not a nightmare".
                  ".

Comment

Originally posted by Dome View Post
                    The TS must be the resident idiot. I read some of his threads and damn this guy is straight dumb
                    ^This. I don't need a propaganda video to tell me how the fight went.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      You can tell after the fight he was hardly touched in his fight with Manny,his defense was great and he made Manny miss more than i have seen in awhile.Notice everyone else Manny has fought had swolen,battered and bruised faces after the fight.Yet they said he landed the most on Bradley so why was he unmarked.

why all the controversy?cause a mega star lost? Bradley won this fight and can't seem to get any fights due to his negative style,it is hard to look good against him because he is a very cagey fighter
                      Welcome back Larry! so its about unmarked face? How about Marquez vs Pac 3? does it mean that Marquez beaten bad by Pac coz Marquez face after the face looks like beaten badly. Btw, Marquez vs Pac, I scored it draw or Marquez by 2 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X