Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
    Morales did. Marquez did. Bradley hurt himself but aside from his foot injury Bradley wasn't tested in his fight against Manny.

You may not like it, but there's a reason why Mayweather agreed to all of Manny's terms and has maintained his ONLY demand.

Pacquiao has flip flopped for three years straight. From needles to cut off dates to money to USADA to unhealable cuts to May 5th being all wrong to itchy socks to taking paycuts that amount to a 50/50 demand ...

I hate to tell you, but you're the one whose dickriding hard.
    Like **** did he! He could have made the fight easily, but made it impossible, true, Arum didnt help either, but Floyd avoided the fight, thats what history shows. Its funny to see you running around with this embarrasing e-boner today. What has Manny getting planked by Marquez got to do with Mayweather avoiding Manny? Nothing has changed as a result except that we now know that the chance of our generations superfight happening is gone. And you are celebrating? Twat

Comment

If that helps you sleep at night through your tears, boy boy.
      .........Tears? Explain..

Comment

Morales did. Marquez did. Bradley hurt himself but aside from his foot injury Bradley wasn't tested in his fight against Manny.
        Holy ****, we're time traveling now? And give me a break on Bradley, he looked like a shell of himself after the first few rounds. He wasn't Bradley. If a fighter can literally make you fight like you've never fought before - and look ineffective doing it - he's obviously a little too much for you to handle.

You may not like it, but there's a reason why Mayweather agreed to all of Manny's terms and has maintained his ONLY demand.

Pacquiao has flip flopped for three years straight. From needles to cut off dates to money to USADA to unhealable cuts to May 5th being all wrong to itchy socks to taking paycuts that amount to a 50/50 demand ...
        Did you read my post? Mayweather would beat Pacquiao to a decision. It would not be casual, the same way it wasn't entirely casual against a lesser - but still great - fighter in Cotto.

And come on, drug tests are bull****. Agreeing to "Olympic Style" testing doesn't mean either one of them are clean.

I hate to tell you, but you're the one whose dickriding hard.
        Yeah, you've got that pretty much backwards:

I'm dickriding Manny (?), but I say Mayweather would beat him.
        You're dickriding Floyd, and you say Floyd would casually toy with Manny.

What sounds like the harder dickriding to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          Floyd hasnt done any such thing except avoid fighting Manny at all costs.
          lol at this clown... STILL.... You're STILL playing full ******?

Comment

.........Tears? Explain..
            You know damn well when Manny hit the canvas, your ENTIRE family got on their knees, and looked and said EXACTLY what the pic in my sig describes.

In fact, that's your Daddy in my sig pic.

THAT'S what I meant.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
              lol at this clown... STILL.... You're STILL playing full ******?
              Did Floyd fight yesterday?

Comment

Did Floyd fight yesterday?
                and..... I rest my case.

Comment

You know damn well when Manny hit the canvas, your ENTIRE family got on their knees, and looked and said EXACTLY what the pic in my sig describes.

In fact, that's your Daddy in my sig pic.

THAT'S what I meant.
                  Yeh, because being Irish-English we get deeply affected by a phillipino fighter losing. You really are being a twat today, even more than usual and its providing a lot of amusement.

I picked Marquez to win btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    and..... I rest my case.
                    Your case?

Comment

Yeh, because being Irish-English we get deeply affected by a phillipino fighter losing. You really are being a twat today, even more than usual and its providing a lot of amusement.

I picked Marquez to win btw.
                      I don't care what you say.

You've been a racist ****** from the beginning and you just because you've jumped ship because you saw what Manny was really made of after the 3rd Marquez fight doesn't excuse all the other ignorant **** you've been saying over the years.

I don't care what your ethnicity is, idiot. You're a peasant all day long. Poor of the mind and rich in stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                      X