Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul ''Canelo'' Alavrez vs Miguel Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why I only have less than 40 post on this forum even though I've been here for 4 years. Some of the the people on this site disgust me. It is ashame because they are a lot of intelligent, classy. and knowledgeable fonts but the few idiots ruins it.

Comment

Too soon for Canelo, one more fight and he can face Cotto.

Mexico vs Puerto Rico, will make Canelo a PPV star.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        I think Cotto is on suicide watch...I dont think he wants to fight for a while
        What!! What do you mean by this????

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
          You guys need to relax. Giving this guy crap for starting this thread. Yeah, it's soon. Yeah, it sucks, what happened to P. Williams. But it DID happen. And they're probably already looking for another opponent. No reason why we shouldn't be talking about it. It doesn't make you less sensitive to the situation.
          Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I don't think it's to soon to talk about Canelo's next fight. A person can be sad about William's tragic accident and pray for his best possible recovery and at the same time be wondering who his replacement will be. These are two seperate things and one has nothing to do with the other.
          Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
          Too soon... you guys are idiots, seriously. Is Paul Williams reading this, his family? They have more things to worry about and while we knew who he was we have no emotional relationship to this guy it isn't offensive and if you are then don't open the thread.

Why people are even thinking of this match up is beyond me, Canelo beat a COMPLETELY washed up Mosley and who before that? A slew of never was and bums, but somehow him against Cotto is a smart career move? They were putting him in there with Williams who lost his last fight... Also saying he won't go in there against Lara... WTF is wrong with some of you seriously. Lara beat Williams but come on, it was his first fight after the Sergio loss and he is a sucker for a left hand. Stop underrating Cotto and overrating Lara for real, you guys make it seem like he kills Cotto and would get slaughtered by Lara WTF, idiots total idiots.

Kirkland is the best choice IMO, he had a good showing against Angulo and he is known somewhat by the Mexican fanbase for that win. It would also make a great fight IMO, not PPV worthy (neither was Williams) and I won't be ordering it but I'll definitely watch on HBO the next week. GBP isn't about to let Canelo lose so I'll go with Canelo winning but he's been so untested who knows how good his chin/resolve and heart are. Kirkland will bring that out from him, Canelo needs to step up and this is a start.
          This thread was made at 4pm when the story had just broke. Thats why everyone said it was too soon. Its easy to wait hours later and then say that its not too soon after you have already digested the news

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Why Cotto? He just lost a fight so let's reward him with a PPV vs Canelo? Hell nah.
            There's Kirkland, Quintana, Molina (lost but was winning and got shafted once AGAIN) and there's Lara.
            Do u have any idea how ridiculous this sounds?

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
              life goes on. I have no sympathy for stupidity.

Canelo vs Cotto is actually better than canelo vs williams.

Make it happen.
              You're a piece of ****ing ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                Do u have any idea how ridiculous this sounds?
                Maybe pretty ridiculous to a guy with a Cotto avatar.

Comment

Canelo would destroy Cotto.

Quote that.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Maybe pretty ridiculous to a guy with a Cotto avatar.
                    Ridiculous to anyone with a brain that has been following boxing for at least the past few years.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                      You guys need to relax. Giving this guy crap for starting this thread. Yeah, it's soon. Yeah, it sucks, what happened to P. Williams. But it DID happen. And they're probably already looking for another opponent. No reason why we shouldn't be talking about it. It doesn't make you less sensitive to the situation.
                      It makes him insensitive and an a-hole. Yes life goes on but let's a week at least go by out of respect for Williams..what if a accident open to this a-hole I'm quoting and or you...

WOULD YOU WANT PEOPLE TO BE INSENSITIVE TOWARD YOUR PLIGHT IF YOU BECAME AN INVALID?

Comment

Working...
                      X