Khan not convinced Pacquaio can beat Floyd Mayweather Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan must be a hate filled *****.

Comment

How is it that Floyd is not good against southpaws if his undefeated against them and orthodox fighters? Dumb a$$

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
        money may can't fight southpaws

the chavez fight he got wacked with the southpaw left that opened a cut on his brow
        the sanders fight he got wacked with the southpaw left that opened a cut on his brow
        the corley fight where he was put on queer street by the southpaw left, and right
        the judah fight where he was put on queer street from a southpaw left
        i would mention the ortiz fight, but ortiz is a righty in disguise, and he did get in his right hook from the southpaw stance(along with the only straight left he threw)

how many southpaws has floyd fought? oh yea, 6
        forgot the mitchell fight where this happened
        What fighter in the history of the sport didn't have problems with certain styles or certain fighters??? At the end of the day...Floyd is 42-0!!! I think he will pick Manny apart. Floyd will have more problems with Khan than Manny. Not because of his stance, but because of his height and reach.

Comment

Originally posted by LatinKing416 View Post

he even had marquez beating pacquiao on the uk broadcast

sad time to be a pac fan
          not after he saw the fight again ....

Comment

drop your garbage test floyd and beat pacman.....many think jmm has done it, and he did not need like any of your garbage...

Comment

No use trying to argue with Pac fans...they are all either 1-Filipino, 2- Under 18 yrs old or 3- Bandwagoners who know nothing about boxing. Anytime you try to debate the Floyd/Pac fight and how many areas Manny is truly lacking, all they respond with is nonsensical variation of "PAC man is gonna destroy chicken Floyd!". Because there is nothing else they can say actually. Floyd has better defense, better fundamentals, better cross, better hook, better jab (up top and to the body), better footwork, better ring generalship and is just as fast if not faster than Manny. Pac does no body work, is a headhunter, is as hard to hit as a barn door, and still after all this time basically just has his left hand. His right hook has come along but he has to be right in the pocket to throw it (which Floyd can pretty easily avoid). If Floyd stays off the ropes and keeps his right hand up and boxes, this is an easy UD or late rds TKO hands down. Khan knows Pac can't beat Floyd, he just won't say it because he's part of the same team. I think Khan would actually give a better fight to Floyd than Manny to be honest.

Comment

Man you guys are cute.
                Khan is also cute.

He's saying he's not convinced PAC has a chance against Floyd yet he believes he's the one who can?!

I'm sorry, but that just says "I'm better than PAC" which IMHO... Does Not Compute.

Hell, he stands less than a chance compared to PAC. It's like the pot calling the tea kettle black.

Cute though.

Comment

Working...
                X