Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people still continue to support Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    Because his skills are unmatched, his personality is amusing and no current boxer (except for Sergio) are as handsome as him... no h*mo.
    Even with the "no ****" it's still ****.

Comment

Originally posted by turdleburgle View Post
      I can understand why someone like Pacquiao or Cotto has such strong support.These guys have taken the risks and not made a career out of treating the fans and the sport like dirt.but still mayweather fans continue to support him even when he's so clearly in the wrong.Vacations,continually ducking the best in his own division,ducking a "one dimensional" fighter for the richest prize fight ever.God knows how theyd regard him if this puss actually took risks.He'd be the greatest athlete ever in their eyes if he did actually have a pair of balls.
      Probably for the same reasons his haters create threads like this. It seems supporting floyd (if you like him) or hating floyd (if you dont) is better than supporting or hating someone else. I could be wrong!

Comment

Not this again!!! Look Imma boxing fan period! Floyd is by far 1 of the most skilled fighters i hav ever seen, but ppl dont like floyd for his personality. Example floyd has face good ppl his last 4 fights( Shane, JMM, Hatton, De La Hoya) it is a no win situation for Floyd, If he win he was suppose to win, ppl dont giv Floyd credit for what he has done, but let Manny fight those opponets an he is god when he wins, so i think alot of the reason ppl dont giv him credit is cause of his personality or wat he portrays on TV. I like Floyd n think he is 1 of the greatest fighter of his generation, but id like to c him n the ring wit manny, an i also think floyd would beat manny but again Floyd has alot more to lose then manny does cause like i said if he wins his legacy will take a step forward but if he loses then his legacy will b takn 100 steps back where as if Manny wins his legacy takes 100 steps forward an if he loses his legacy remains the same.

Comment

i dont. but maywether is the one pissing me off. manny had the deal signed and floyd was to busy on vaca. now he is no where to be found and doesnt wanna talk about manny. hes gonna get knocked and he knows it to

Comment

Oh look, another Mayweather hate thread...red k sent. ****!

Comment

moslewba champ-p4p#3
              jmm-p4p#2
              hatton-p4p-top5-undefeated
              oscar-wbc-154 champ
              baldo-linear-ww champ
              judah-former linear ww champ

those are his last 6 fights..wtf are you talking about??

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                LMAO @ the thought of floyd being more handsom than manny!!!!!! anyway while i do agree that he is a interesting charecter with good boxing skills , what good does it do to real boxing fans like me who doesnt get to see him put his skills to work because hes to much of a coward to fight !!!!!! i mean i like breaking down matches and fantasy fight as much as the next guy , but after a while it gets boring !!!!!! he has a chance to make these fantasy fights come true but yet he chooses to be a coward !!!! hate to say it but hatton , and judah have more balls than chickenweather the son of a crack cocaine dealer
                wtf???????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                  i dont. but maywether is the one pissing me off. manny had the deal signed and floyd was to busy on vaca. now he is no where to be found and doesnt wanna talk about manny. hes gonna get knocked and he knows it to
                  How u figure that? I mean Manny hasnt changed his style at all Manny cant make adjustments thur out the fight, N Manny has problems with counter punchers Floyd style is taylor made to win the fight. If you look at Manny's past fights starting wit De La Hoya his style was taylor to win those fights, De La Hoya was w8 drained an old so he couldnt keep up, Ricky Hatton was perfect for Manny, a brawler with no def, Miguel Angel Cotto lacked experience in his corner, that why he lost, couldnt make the adjustments thur out the fight, Joshua Clottey defensive fight with good power but really no speed or counter ability so I mean Manny is a great fighter an 1 of the best in this generation but I really think ppl are overrating him alot.

Comment

LMAO..What the **** is going on?

Comment

Originally posted by JayDee2700 View Post
                      How u figure that? I mean Manny hasnt changed his style at all Manny cant make adjustments thur out the fight, N Manny has problems with counter punchers Floyd style is taylor made to win the fight. If you look at Manny's past fights starting wit De La Hoya his style was taylor to win those fights, De La Hoya was w8 drained an old so he couldnt keep up, Ricky Hatton was perfect for Manny, a brawler with no def, Miguel Angel Cotto lacked experience in his corner, that why he lost, couldnt make the adjustments thur out the fight, Joshua Clottey defensive fight with good power but really no speed or counter ability so I mean Manny is a great fighter an 1 of the best in this generation but I really think ppl are overrating him alot.
                      dam man you watch too many floyd 24-7 episodes. Floyd always gets bullied around and rocked when he faces southpaws. Throws him off. Floyd will lose bank on it.

Why else would floyd not sign the contract? Hes scared man. Id be scared of Manny too man

Comment

Working...
                      X