Beercules' mom fugs up like a beta...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beercules' mom fugs up like a beta...

http://money.aol.co.uk/2015/03/02/wo...being-scammed/

An American woman, identified only as Sarah, has revealed that she sent $1.4 million to a man she started dating online 18 months ago, and has never met. She said she's 95% certain she's not being scammed - but the signs don't look good for her.

Damn!!! you pigeon stoolie, stop talking about it. lt was for the welfare of everyone.

Comment

Fuggen Anorak. Your quotidian use of "Fug" or "Fuggen" coupled with "Beta" have me all fugged up. I can't stop using them in my own everyday interactions. Like when I'm driving: "Get outta my way you fuggen beta!" At the supermarket: "This fuggen beta is actually gonna write a check!!!" At this strip club: "This fuggen beta just tried to hit a tiny dominican with a bar stool!!!!"

Comment

What we've gotta work in now is the new word on the block for ****s: "sidepiece".

"I just fugged up my sidepiece like they were a fuggen BETA".

Comment

What a slut

Comment

I'd do that for $1.4 million.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              What we've gotta work in now is the new word on the block for ****s: "sidepiece".

"I just fugged up my sidepiece like they were a fuggen BETA".
              "My sidepiece squirts like a fuggen beta"

Comment

"My side piece squirts his load in my arse like a fuggin beta"

Comment

and all i had to do was tell her that i'm from aa, and i wanna help her son

easy work

Comment

1.4 mil!? I be like Woman TAKE ME did I ever tell you in the right light at the right time of day you look like Meryl Streep!

Comment

Working...
                    X