No announcement yet.

Why are soo many tearing up Pacquiao**BANNED FOR 1000000TH PAC THREAD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
    You don't count. Your most likely of a Hispanic decent, or a JMM fan. I hold no grudges with you. You're probably just happy that your GUY won.

Flowmos are just happy, because THEIR guy somehow had something to do with this.

Nah suckas. He's on the sidelines watching, while real men put in the work.
    Good point! Marquez has been my favorite boxer since 1996 and i am hispanic

floyd had nothing to do with what Marquez did to pac last night. pac was never floyd rival or vice versa. Marquez and pac were rivals

as a floyd hater i never wanted to see him in there with pac. because its an easy win for him and i dont want him to get any credit for winning a high profile fight. the same reason why i dont want to see him fight canela its an easy win

floyd vs martinez thats what i want to see

as for pac. he could bounce back he just needs to stay away from smart boxers and fight pressure/brawlers after that people and the media will be saying pac is back

Comment

Because this forum is filled with haters and b1tches

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post

In all seriousness it is the feeling of vindication, ''I told you so''. For years people were laughed at and ridiculed when they pointed out Pacquiao's weaknesses as a fighter. People made him out to be someone he wasn't, when the image created over the last 4 years came crashing down people are going to laugh.
        So Pacquiao was over hyped? Is that it?

Comment

Probably cuz Pac destroyed their favorite fighter and/or made there fav fighter get labeled as the greatest ducker and dodger in history

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            The thing I find most funny about this fight are the individuals who believe a Floyd fan only likes Marquez because he beat Pacquiao. I guess individuals who only support a fighter because of their nationality automatically jump to certain conclusions but fans of the sport should realise that a fan of Floyd might see certain attributes in Marquez fight game that is personally appealing to them.

It's not just one fight you silly prick. If it was one fight the speculations on his weaknesses would start now. No for years he has been able to paper over the cracks in his boxing ability, it didn't matter if his defense was poor because he escaped with the W, it didn't matter if he lunged in with his attacks because he escaped with the W, it didn't matter if his boxing IQ was below room temperature because he escaped with the W. This time those inabilities led to him getting knocked the fuck out, the consequences of his inability exist for the world to see.
            exactly and i don't understand why is it o k to knock other fighters like cotto,williams or khan for losing but its not o k to do it to pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
              So Pacquiao was over hyped? Is that it?
              yea more or less

Comment

Not tearing up or sad in any way! Pac got demolished and it isnt yhe first time a high profile fighter got put to sleep. Sadly the others never truly recovered and i feel this will be the same. In this business it happens and it just happen to happen to Pac.

Comment

I personally just feel that the way Pacquiao is getting clowned over the net, in forums, pictures, etc is a little messed up, only because He isnt one who deserves to be ridiculed in that fashion. He isnt an *******,(or atleast has never portrayed himself in that way), has a fan pleasing style, big heart, etc. And these responses saying that Pacs fanbase is what makes people **** on him is really a bs excuse. **** on the fanbase, not on the man. He did get knocked the **** out, but damn it is boxing and he was gracious in defeat , didnt make excuses. No need to kick him while he is down.

Comment

eh, there's always going to be hate and vindictivness against a great fighter when he is laid low. If we were in the tyson era I could imagine what it would be like here after the douglas loss, and I could imagine what it would be like if floyd lost, it is what it is, rest assured, anybody laughing or whatever have never stepped into the ring before.

Comment

Working...
                    X