Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    WTF is this?

Slightly off subject but err...

I want to slowly run my fingers through your soft silk hair as you lean forward, pushing your firm, peach of a booty in the air.
    I stand behind you with a menacing grin as I stroke my tallywhacker. Slowly creeping on my tiptoes until I am right behind you, pressing my Ding-a-ling against your tender piss-flaps.
    Smug with myself as I slowly embed myself further into your tight little love cavern as you let out a little moan of ecstasy.
    Suddenly the tide changes and I am pumped to the max. Veins protruding from my biceps as I almost transform into a Hulk like savage, drilling you like a pneumatic drill. Now the veins are sticking out of my thick Tyson like neck as I smash your pretty little face clean into the brick wall, rendering your an unconscious bloody mess.
    Covering your hair in my man gravy as I spit on your ****, wipe my **** on your luxurious curtains, zip up and leave.

Lolwhutm8?

You had me until "piss flaps".

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
      Definition please.
      It's the Italian American version of f aggot. It has a playful ring to it, but is mostly used by the genuinely ****phobic.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
        Oooooh, I am unfamiliar with this ...

Educate me please, sir.
        It's a posh word for a part of a lady one might find beneath an elegant merkin.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          It's a posh word for a part of a lady one might find beneath an elegant merkin.
          Definition

That is how to do vulgar that right way.

Hats off to you, sir.

Comment

Working...
          X