• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    I honestly am not high,,this is how i think on a regular basis

you a funny guy!

Comment

They should hold the Olympic games on the moon,imagine the high jump and long jump events

Comment

They should hold the Olympic games on the moon,imagine the high jump and long jump events
        Now that I could handle watching. The Pole Vault would especially be interesting to see if anyone could launch themselves into space!LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Comment

And let me add,i wish woman did not **** or fart,nothing that looks that good should have anything smelling that bad come out of them,seriously God dropped the ball on that 1

Imagine a world made of only used toilet paper......
            I still wanna look into throwing all the **** on the planet into outter space and see if a planet made of turds will form.....it would be a very fertile planet
            Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            you told me this ^^^ before and I almost believed you...then this thread came along
            No homie... this is the after affects of drugs. A true example of how you can **** your braincells up permanently.

Comment

What was the story about larry and some girl who farted or didn't wipe her arse

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                What was the story about larry and some girl who farted or didn't wipe her arse
                I went over this chicks house,we had **** on,smoked a few blunts,she stripped down threw her panties on the floor then went to the restroom for something and i just happened to look at the panties and saw a streak so i picked it up for verification and lo and behold it was a **** stain..so i tild he i was going to the store and got in down....then another chick invited me over on another occation..i went to go piss and saw some **** floating in the toilet...guess i got **** luck with females

Comment

I wish i could marry myself..i am perfect for me,sexy,deep and love boxing and i know how to please myself.....

Comment

I wish i could marry myself..i am perfect for me,sexy,deep and love boxing and i know how to please myself.....
                    where are you going for your honeymoon?

Comment

Larry's television debut

Comment

Working...
                      X