Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao rips obama's views on gay marriage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recently voted Forbes' fourth most influential athlete, the Filipino described same-sex marriage as an "abomination" and went on to say that America should be the model of morality for other countries to emulate.
    Now, that is just toooooo funny.
    Last edited by Drunk Punch; 05-15-2012, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
      God expect boxers to know boxing but not necessary about other knowledge.
      But there's nothing with what he said. Pac is actually absolutely right. He's a religious person so I have no problem with what he's saying. I mean ****sexuality is condemned by the Bible. It goes against the created order of God who created Adam, a man, and then made Eve, a woman.

How can you go against the bible?

Lev. 18:22 "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
      Lev. 20:13 "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"

Comment

• People just don´t get it, gays are people with what you may call a disfunction (extra chromosomes, abnormal pituitaries and stuff like that), they shouldn´t be segregated from civil rights just because mother nature built them a little different. If they want to marry each other I could care less as long as they are good citizens.

Comment

• I have read Pac's stance on gay marriage for a couple of days now. But who cares. His a boxer. His not even a congressman here and not a US citizen. Other boxers probably share the same opinion but their quite about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
            another religious ****** who believes 4000 year old fairy tales written by the Sumerians.

Not only that but IQ was so low 4000 years ago that this is the ultimate troll.

A bunch of tribesmen with 50 IQ who just discovered writing create a few of their legends/ kids stories.

4000 years later?

The idiots who are supposed to be "evolved" follow these stories as law by the letter.

Humans are nothing but savages in the grand scheme of things, we arent evolved, we're complete jokes.

Comment

• Kellerman : "Manny what do you see when you look at Tim Bradley?

Manny : "Handsome."

Pac has officially lost the right to criticize gays after this comment.

Comment

• Pacquiao For President!!!!

Comment

• The Grove LA ‏ @TheGroveLA
                  Boxer Manny Pacquiao is not welcome @TheGroveLA. @TheGroveLA is a gathering place for all Angelenos, not a place for intolerance.

and so it begins...

Comment

• Originally posted by TehRedRanger
                    If other guys marry other guys, the **** do I care? people worry too much about other peoples lives.

It's their life and like us only have one, I got my own, let the gays marry and what not.
                    says the guy with two GAY power rangers as his AVi!

Comment

• It's never a good idea for athletes to offer political opinion...

Comment

Working...
                      X