Whoa, is Amir Khan going insane? Crazy tweet last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    i think so

but seriously once a friend of mine showed me one of this decapitations (he had the video on his cell) it was ****ing disturbing, he didn't warn me and the thing started pretty fast so i saw it even if i didn't want it.
    Yea, I seen a cartel video of a beheading before. Disturbing is definitely an understatement. I was upset about it for a couple of days.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
      Yea, I seen a cartel video of a beheading before. Disturbing is definitely an understatement. I was upset about it for a couple of days.
      it hits you hard, not just because is real, but also because is an execution, the dude knows he is gonna die, it's not like an accident video or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        it hits you hard, not just because is real, but also because is an execution, theard dude knows he is gonna die, it's not like an accident video or something like that.
        It does.

I think the one I watched the dude was trying to cut through the spine from the front and that didnt work so they rolled him over and cut it from the back. I never want to watch something like that again.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          Now you know why floyd, broner, bradley, marquez, pacquiao etc ducked khan, they running for they life
          Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          amir behaving like an emotional woman again, what else is new?
          Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          He's probably sympathetic to Isis and is just showing his support.
          hahahhaaha! Khan is such a clown man

Comment

It does.

I think the one I watched the dude was trying to cut through the spine from the front and that didnt work so they rolled him over and cut it from the back. I never want to watch something like that again.
            Do not, I repeat, do not watch the cartel one where they decapitate two guys with a chainsaw. Holy **** its brutal.

Comment

Do not, I repeat, do not watch the cartel one where they decapitate two guys with a chainsaw. Holy **** its brutal.
              do not WATCH THIS VIDEO don't do it

Comment

Yea, im gonna have to pass on that one. Way to plug it though

Comment

Yea, im gonna have to pass on that one. Way to plug it though
                  Haha, it did sound like I was promoting it.

Comment

Thats the knife used to behead Foley!
                    Now thats the most stupidly insensitive post here on NSB. That show how F ucked up your brain is, tsk tsk tsk have somebody from your family or relatives beheaded like that see if you can joke about it.
                    Last edited by tibbar; 08-28-2014, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
                      Now thats the most stupidly insensitive post here on NSB. That show how F ucked up your brain is, tsk tsk tsk have somebody from your family or relatives beheaded like that see if you can joke about it.
                      I know it was in bad taste, but its no more insensitive than your sig.
                      Last edited by -MEGA-; 08-28-2014, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X