Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did Arum actually do to get floyds hate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M4RK View Post
    Thats it? First of all, in 2009, what arum says is true. Dont think this merits ducking pac.
    Um dude. If someone robbed me, I'm pretty sure I'm not doing business with him ever again. A normal person would never do business with him again.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Supposedly not paying him full monies for two fights

Beginning "Mayweather is scared of "**insert Top Rank fighter here**" campaign as soon as Floyd left him
      "Supposedly" is indeed the correct word here. You must be less DAZED than usual, and still just on your first case of beer.....

The facts, as often published, were that Arum acknowledged that in fact Top Rank DID owe Phoney Phloyd money at one time, and, by contract was paying it off in monthly payments. During this time, something happened with Phoney's mind and he went into all that legal stuff to break his contract. Arum lost sight of the payments and a later check-up showed that they had in fact overpaid Phoney. So the payments stopped. Maybe it inconvenienced Phloyd somewhat at the time....who knows. ..??

Arum said that the amount of overpayment, whilst substantial, was not worth the legal cost of going after it.

Phoney, as his habit is, uses this from time to time to demonise Arum, but doesn't take legal action to "reclaim" what he says is owing......Arum, who actually is above petty squabbles with individual fighters, pays no attention, unless he's answering direct questions from reporters.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
        Um dude. If someone robbed me, I'm pretty sure I'm not doing business with him ever again. A normal person would never do business with him again.
        A "normal" person...(like you perhaps) would take him to court to get his money, and if he indeed WAS owed money, would also win his legal expenses too. So why doesn't Phoney Phloyd do this......???

Don't bother to answer.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          "Supposedly" is indeed the correct word here. You must be less DAZED than usual, and still just on your first case of beer.....

The facts, as often published, were that Arum acknowledged that in fact Top Rank DID owe Phoney Phloyd money at one time, and, by contract was paying it off in monthly payments. During this time, something happened with Phoney's mind and he went into all that legal stuff to break his contract. Arum lost sight of the payments and a later check-up showed that they had in fact overpaid Phoney. So the payments stopped. Maybe it inconvenienced Phloyd somewhat at the time....who knows. ..??

Arum said that the amount of overpayment, whilst substantial, was not worth the legal cost of going after it.

Phoney, as his habit is, uses this from time to time to demonise Arum, but doesn't take legal action to "reclaim" what he says is owing......Arum, who actually is above petty squabbles with individual fighters, pays no attention, unless he's answering direct questions from reporters.
          And Arum told BIR that they paid his taxes to the IRS, and now the IRS is like where is my money. Sorry but Arum's track record is a bit sketchy, Yesterday I lied, but today I'm telling the truth.....

Comment

Pacfans

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Nothing. He is just a scared chicken shlt coward that uses excuses to duck Manny Pacquiao!

Comment

Working...
              X