Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Archie Solis Files Lawsuit Against Saul Alvarez in California

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in latin countries beating women or attacking someone will be dismissed (if you have a little money) what the u.s. sees as a big deal is no big deal in other countries.........

Comment

Solis needs to fck off already. Im glad sosa knocked his ass out

Comment

Canelo stays fighting smaller guys.

Comment

This guy really wants to sleep with the fishes. Canelo is friends with the President. Save your money Solis.

Comment

is canelos brother even a ginger?

Comment

Canelo definitely looks like a bully.

Comment

Solis should just accept his az kickinglike a man! THey are both MEN its not like Canelo fought a minor!
                I have had my share of scraps in my life and the first time I got my az handed to me and bad was by a guy who was 5ft 4in 140lbs and im 6ft 220, yeah kinda embarrassing but oh well i got beat. At the same time ive beaten up guys a lot bigger than me.
                Some of you cyring as to Canelo picking on a smaller guy means nothing! I didnt that there were weight classes in street fights.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                  in latin countries beating women or attacking someone will be dismissed (if you have a little money) what the u.s. sees as a big deal is no big deal in other countries.........
                  Yeah its a huge deal here just ask floyd who got away with a few weeks and chump change

Comment

respect for canelo for beating the **** out of the guy dating his ex-gf.

if thats fraud jr, he'll beat his gf to a pulp.

Comment

I know there's a size difference but it's pretty weak of a professional fighter to go to these lengths. just accept you got your ass whipped.

Comment

Working...
                      X