No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia vs Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think Rios stops him, Garcia not that good in the inside n gets hit a lot

but its a 50/50 fight anybody can take n Garcia prolly has the edge cause of his skills

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
      Explain how Rios "keeps on coming" Alvardo and Accosta both hurt him big time. Garcia has more power than both.

Rios was just uterrely embarassed by Abril who has no power at all in the lAST YEAR. I gave Rios 2 rounds vs Abril.
      eh? just watch Rios-Alvarado again rios took everything but the kitchen sink and was still pressing the action trying to do damage, how is garcia a harder puncher than rios n alvarado? knocking out glass chin khan and old ass morales dont prove he is, he does have good power tho dont get me wrong

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
        you don't need a jab against rios because he's so darn flat footed & slow............

dannys speed will allow him to pick rios apart on the outside with hard counters.............
        Not as easy as you make it sound.

Comment

I'm not a Rios fan but he'll beat Garcia. Lucas beats both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
            you don't need a jab against rios because he's so darn flat footed & slow............

dannys speed will allow him to pick rios apart on the outside with hard counters.............
            lmfao that just dumb. Rios doesnt throw on the outside, it all cover and then he bullsrushes on the inside and goes to work LMFAO. If you betting Garcia will counter maybe 2 jabs he will throw on the outside then cool but dont bet the bank on it.

Comment

You need some straight up Mike Tyson type punching power to prevent Rios from coming forward. Can Garcia deal with that type of pressure? Winging left hooks aren't the exact punches to nullify a pitbull type pressure fighter. You need a sweet jab, and uppercut. Garcia aint got neither. Plus, how does he deal with constant power shots to the body?

Comment

One thing everyone should look at is how well Garcia controls distance and sets up his shots. These recent ko's(while aginst a very suspect chinned but very skilled Brit, and faded legend)were not by chance.

But we have yet to see how Garcia stands up to the type of pressure cooker environment that Brandon brings to a fight. Garcia uses the ring well, and Brandon doesnt cut the ring off like I think he should be able too. IMHO it is a great fight, and I wouldnt be surprised if it goes down in March.

Comment

Garcia has come a long way since the Holt fight, but I have yet to see him fight someone with a Rios like Chin. Khan and Morales? No.

Don't get me wrong, I think he possibly has the power to beat Rios, but I'm not convinced to where I'll put money on it. Also, his inside fighting isn't reliable enough for me to absolutely say with complete confidence that he has the tools to beat Rios.

I say 51-49 Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                    You're talking about like Rios has one punch KO power. He doesn't. And he was hitting Alvardo with everything. Garcia has a big power edge here, and considering Rios doesn't have defense at all, it was worse than Alvardo, he will get KO'd.

yeah but how manny wild punches do you think garcias chin will be able to handle from rios, before he starts backpeddaling? rios has that natural warrior mentality and chin too.....

Comment

People talking about how you need to hit Rios with a ****in mack truck to hurt him lol. What you need to do is not stand directly in front of him all night and trade. If he sees everything coming hes fine. What hurts you is the shots you dont see coming. Alvarado didn't try and set him up for anything. Garcia would walk him into that left hook

Comment

Working...
                      X