Collapse
No announcement yet.

I met this girl in my gym last (year)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big boss mod asking the minnows for advice. You see that you might be the man on here but you aren't **** in the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Big boss mod asking the minnows for advice. You see that you might be the man on here but you aren't **** in the real world.
      I should've known I get a couple negative responses from - who da **** knows who this asshole is. But I'm trying to make light of a fun (but somewhat nervous) situation in my real world life so that's why I'm axing my e-buds what they'd say.

Also, I don't purport to be a 'big bad mod' here. Anyone who has half a brain will tell ya that I **** around as much as the next lounger and that I have a pretty good track record of being a fair guy...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        I should've known I get a couple negative responses from - who da **** knows who this asshole is. But I'm trying to make light of a fun (but somewhat nervous) situation in my real world life so that's why I'm axing my e-buds what they'd say.

Also, I don't purport to be a 'big bad mod' here. Anyone who has half a brain will tell ya that I **** around as much as the next lounger and that I have a pretty good track record of being a fair guy...
        oh so you nervous about meeting another human?
        because its your only chance to get a girl?
        asking other people for suggestions because the true you is crap?

One suggestion, be yourself and if that does not work, find yourself back on here, it is as simple as that.

Comment

I have a cheap trick i use from time to time that have worked excellent.
          You ask the girl what her age is, then slip in a question when her birthday are.
          She'll reply with a date then you act surprised and tell her that's your birthday too.
          Then laugh and jokingly tell her you should get married or some **** and fate brought you together.
          Throw in some jokes and tell her she needs to clean and cook cus you're old school like that.

Ofc you need to build a repoire and have a light hearted atmosphere around her.

I have noticed how well "girls in the kitchen" type jokes work on women.
          Last edited by Mohammedini; 01-16-2012, 09:35 PM.

Comment

do not give him any advice, allow him to be himself and see if it work

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
              Unless BG changes it, you wanna be in the place of the girl he's about to date? Faggot
              Not sure how you got that inference, but no.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                Ask her things about her past, present and what she'd like to do in the future. Women can go on forever blabbing about themselves, they love it. She'll think you're a "good listener."
                To tell you the truth, your right just ask a few general questions and let them go on and on until the date has ended.

Comment

Bostongay got smacked by Siablo... Good stuff.

Comment

Draw her a smiley face... *****es love smily faces.

Comment

just do yo' thang bean-town mang'

if she's going out on a date with you, she wants the ****.

don't talk about yourself, and act interested in what she says. . . be a good listener, and ask questions about her, and stuff she seems to like. . .

Comment

Working...
                      X