Comments Thread For: Photo: Juanma, Salido Go Face To Face in Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ?ATAS206 View Post
    that's right!

I poke fun at some puerto ricans on here from time to time but it's only because some of the PR's are so passionate it's easy to crack jokes. And it's always JuanMa related just because I'm a Gamboa fanboy.

And for the record Cotto is one of my favorite current fighters right now
    Its all good bro. I've seen your posts, I know you aint a racist or anything like that. Just a Boxing fan talking Boxing and making a joke. Question though for you. You don't think one of the reasons Gamboa made easy work of Mtagwa was because he had a 4 pound weight advantage???? He did come in at 122.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
      bro just stop it, that man just owned u bitg time, and you still so ignorant u can't even realize it....

So when Mtagwa fought Gamboa he wasn't Juanmas left overs? you say Vazquez fighting old ass Arce is 32 lol, and Arce called out Vazquez after being ranked #1 so stop ur *****in....

u wanna complain about fights? explain Canelo vs Hatton...
      Arce is not old, he's washed up.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
        look at his picture and tell me he doesn't resemble margarito....doesn't he have the same features?...jajajaj..he's talking about marg being ugly,and he looks like him a lot...take a good look..

Lopez36 looks like Sacha Baron Cohen's or a young Daniel Pipes' better looking bro. Coulda said Borat as a joke but I'll save that for a rebutt to an insult.

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
          You sound phaggotish 100%. Listen to you rage against the ass... What a 20 year old, James Olmos groupie. Listen kid, out of 111 million mongols, you should have 10x more champs but you don't.

you never answered my question. How are Mexicans superior? And please do it without mentioning Cleto Reyes gloves and James Olmos. You sound like a fackin idiot when you keep bring up the same old shyt son.
          Most Mexicans kids actually don't join boxing because

1. They are working at 10 years old
          2. The ones that have money think it's beneath them
          3. They prefer soccer

Alot of the Mexican pros have like 4-20 records but they do it as a supplement income whereas if a Rican discovers he's not a good boxer he quits the game because he will not go hungry. Mexicans are known for being great fighters, great cooks, great workers and great lovers. If you look up related polls you'll see our women are some of the most sexually satisfied in the world and we have some of the biggest d*cks in the world.

Comment

Working...
          X