• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    how can you be a top 200 atg?

is there a top 500 ATG?

Could I be ranked a top 22,548 ATG?
    young Reed southwest representa, philly philly philly im steppin up to tha centa, with that all-black Beretta bruh, let me put some led in ya, and i got my blade too the 1 that was on predator, i be wit wutever bruh, grindin etcetera , *****s gettin robbed too i gots to get my chedda up. heres Reed im in the game and im about to fuk it up, u fukin nuts, u fuk wit us, u fuk with thus, wut the fuk is up.

i have no idea why i did that

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCSHERPY View Post
      If CALZAGHE was AMERICAN he would consider as one of best ever if not the best.
      If he was American, he would be rated a lot higher in most people's minds but I don't think he would be considered one of the best ever.

Comment

whitaker
        chavez
        roy
        mosley
        hopkins
        floyd
        pacman

yea..those were all the recent p4p#1 fighters..all atg's

Comment

ATG got to be top 50 imo

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            No. Not at all.
            what fighter that has reached pound-4-pound number 1 not considered an atg?

Comment

[QUOTE=reedickyaluss;6223119]how can you be a top 200 atg?

is there a top 500 ATG?

Could I be ranked a top 22,548 ATG?[/QUOTE]

hell no reed.....................you are a top 10 atg on boxingscene

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                how can you be a top 200 atg?

is there a top 500 ATG?

Could I be ranked a top 22,548 ATG?
                Considering the hundreds of thousands of pro fighters through out history, to be in the top 200 would be pretty impressive. Than again, if you can't name 200 fighters who's gonna know the difference anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Chr0nic View Post
                  what fighter that has reached pound-4-pound number 1 not considered an atg?
                  Mosley maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    Considering the hundreds of thousands of pro fighters through out history, to be in the top 200 would be pretty impressive. Than again, if you can't name 200 fighters who's gonna know the difference anyway?
                    I never said being in the top 200 wouldnt be impressive... but surely Mr. 197 isn't an "ATG".

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                      joe was never p4p#1..but i do consider him an atg..not top 100..but top 150-200
                      I used to say that untill i tried to actually back it up.

In teh cold light of day, with all factors considered and no hate or Nuthugging Calzaghe is probably between 70 and 90 all time.

Once i got to 70 i was finding people generally conpaired evenly with him and towards 90 i was making BS excuses to put them in front.

Comment

Working...
                      X