No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will be remembered as a greater fighter than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tunney View Post
    Calling a great fighter "****" shows, just like your idol Floyd, you have no class.

One year doesn't make that much difference AND YOU KNOW IT. Pacquiao would dominate the much bigger Mayweather, the same way as he dominated the much bigger Oscar.
    Yeah dude i see it now. Manny beats the crap out of Mayweather.

Manny is just as fast but all balls.

Comment

• Pacquiao is greater.
      Fighter in heart with bigger balls.
      Fought everyone, beaten everyone.

Comment

• Who is that Floyd Mayweather Guy mention here?
        Pacquiao is the truth!

Comment

• why ya'll try to take away form pac's shine... floyd is the past pac is the future... quit this **** and give it up for pac biches!!!!

Comment

• Mayweather ain't got **** on Manny.

Manny is a respectable guy who cares about his people and helps them. Floyd cares about nothing but stupid bits of green paper and rubbing his wealth in poor peoples faces. How the hell does anyone respect that? Are you really that shallow?

Manny is a GOD.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

• A very one sided match.

Comment

• Floyd is TOO SLICK for Manny....Floyd would bust him up and stop him .......if you think anything less, I guess I know MORE about this game than you Its ok....yall amuse me with this ****!!

Comment

• as far as legacy goes it's pacman, This is coming from a floyd fan. PBF is by far more skilled though

Comment

• Originally posted by Boofdatruth View Post
                    Floyd will always be better than Pac. Pac has been ko'd. He has not won titles in all of those divisions you say he fought in. Floyd was never boring to watch, he never ducked Cotto. As far as the dlh comments...lol Anyway, Valero and Guzman might have a story to tell when it comes to who might be ducking who. Other than that, I love to watch Pac fight when he is in there with a dangerous fighter.
                    Yeah right. Floyd is greater than Manny.

Even Paulie Malignaggi is greater than Manny.

We shouldn't base the greatness of a fighter on accomplishments. It should solely be based on skills.

What could have been is definitely more weighty than what has been right?

Therefore Floyd is greater than Ali, SRR and Louis because he's the most graceful with the perfect run and counter style.

Comment

• Originally posted by F•R•K•O View Post
                      Mayweather ain't got **** on Manny.

Manny is a respectable guy who cares about his people and helps them. Floyd cares about nothing but stupid bits of green paper and rubbing his wealth in poor peoples faces. How the hell does anyone respect that? Are you really that shallow?

Manny is a GOD.
                      Manny is a better man in and outside the ring than Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X