No announcement yet.

If you legitmately believe Provodnikov has a chance against Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
    Then quit watching boxing or at least quit talking about it, because your ability to asses and break down fights is non existent.
    Provo former welterweight champion.. Matthysse former nothing.

Comment

A slugfest with Luke Matty as the winner by TKO in the 8th (cuts).

Comment

I think Matthysse will prevail but this is a tough fight for him, probably hit the canvas again. It's a sure fire fight of year for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          You and 99% of this forum said the exact same thing about garcia. He's not superman sorry op
          this........... And I'm a Lucas fan

Comment

Why not just make this the official thread and put a poll on it.

I'm going with Lucas by TKO, his defense is slightly better.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2012 View Post
              He lost 3 fights, all very close decisions, Algeri had swollen eye, Bradley had concussion (I think he didn't talk for a while), Herrera swollen eye, the 3 guys he "lost" to, all went to the hospital (not to mention took years from their lives), not to mention not one of them will EVER get back in the ring with him.
              Yeah Ruslan is slow and not the best boxer, but to think he doesn't have a chance against Matthysee is insane. He atleast has a puncher's chance, but it is 60/40 at worst. John Molina just gave Lucas all kinds of problems, this fight will be a war, both guys are there to be hit and have great chins.
              aside from the 2 KDs (one being kinda dubious) molina didn't give lucas too much trouble. he couldn't repeat the success he had in the first 2 rounds latter in the fight.

this one will be a tough one, for both. but if provo isn't well prepare (watch his fight with bradley where he ran out of gas after just 2 rounds) lucas will prevail imo.

Comment

I expect Matthysse to win but Ruslan is a damn good fighter with an iron jaw, endless courage, great stamina and a hell of a puncher. He has a chance to win. Very few fighters even want to fight Ruslan. That's why I am a fan of Matthysse. He fights the best possible opponents and usually knocks them out. I believe he will beat Garcia in a rematch but Garcia won't give him one.

Comment

It's seems some of you guys haven't really learnt much about boxing, you guys say the same thing over and over again. The problem is most of you guys are NOT even man enough to say "I was wrong" when you get proven wrong again.

Comment

Im putting 100 on Matthysse if the fight get made. It's a dangerous for both guys. Power, chin, heart. Somebody might die. Wartthysse!

Comment

K, let's see, loses to a guy everyone said he'd knock cold in the real 140 champ, tooth and nail getting hurt with a guy even his haters thought he'd starch easily in the first few rounds, lost close to old Zab Judah, still somehow gets portrayed as Tszyu 2.0 when he's not even Tszyu .5, now Provodnikov who hasn't done any worse at all against Herrera, Bradley, Alvarado and Algieri than Lucas with his similar level guys, he just don't stand a chance and is no better than a scrub gimme fight. Aight. How anybody is going to take away that they're not the same league I don't know honestly. Yeah maybe he blows Provo out, maybe the opposite, maybe it's a war for the ages. Either way, they are not different leagues far as their history would say.

Comment

Working...
                      X