Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Bradley robbed yesterday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to one of Bradley's ******ed fan there's no such thing as a bad or corrupt score card. . . , so if we apply that logic here, no Bradley was not robbed it was an even fight.

Comment

Agree with ts....... And I had to watch the fight on mute so I could listen to the second half of Khan vs Alex.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
        Because he's a tough fight for anyone and can pretty much "hang" or at least make it ugly with the best of them... He (Arum) can now run a mini round robin between Rios,Bradley and Chaves as they all have unfinished business. That should tie them guys up till at least 2016. In other words Bradley/Rios are NEVER fighting anyone that's not under the Top Rank umbrella.
        So Arum is going to commit a felony so that those B side fighters stay busy on low level cards? Chaves has no special value to Top Rank. He is interchangeable. I'm pretty sure Arum has bigger concerns.

Comment

I thought Bradley won 115-113 in a super close fight as Bradley appeared to be in control but faded badly down the stretch and chavez was able to rack up some points..

A draw isn't out of the question... The Julie lederman scorecard was horrible... I still thought Bradley won

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            I thought Bradley won, but people shouldn't cry corruption until ineptitude has been ruled out. I think there were more close rounds than people are acknowledging too.

Probably worth watching it with the commentary off, especially given how biased the HBO team are in Bradley's favour. Roy loves Tim more than mathed and Monica Bradley put together.
            lol Yeah. And again I don't think it was a bad fight at all. There were some hard rounds to score and Chavez made it difficult for Bradley throughout. I just think he got the better of it and should've won it. Chaves has some skills and he could be tough for almost anybody. I'll give him that. I just don't think he lets his hands go enough when he needs to.

Comment

I was rooting for Chaves but I thought Bradley won. I'd have to watch it again though... It was close / weird / hard to score.

Comment

I have to go back and watch this fight, the first time I watched it I had my head phones on listening to some music and I had like ten Stella's in me, but when I heard the scores I thought Bradley won.

Comment

I thought Bradley won but when will Bradley use his boxing skills instead of going to war with everbody? He is a good boxer and makes fights closer by slugging.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    So Arum is going to commit a felony so that those B side fighters stay busy on low level cards? Chaves has no special value to Top Rank. He is interchangeable. I'm pretty sure Arum has bigger concerns.
                    1. I don't think Arum had bigger concerns. Bradley is his #2 guy and he simply doesn't have enough talent in his stable to keep him busy/paid.

2. If I had to guess I'd say Arum has committed a felony or two in his day. And being a former attorney probably knows how to get away with it. I mean, the Fed's (FBI) don't go kicking peoples doors down on a hunch...

3. I don't think Chaves is necessarily interchangeable, as I stated before he matches up well with all types of styles and is a tough guy to have in front of you. He's willing to bend some rules to try and win or at the very least make you look bad if you beat him.

4. I'm not saying I think arum fixed the fight but what I am saying is I'm 90% sure he isn't above it. Wether it not he did it in this instance I can't call for sure but I'm positive he's done it before and as long as he's alive there's a chance he will do it again.
                    I

Comment

Working...
                    X