Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAMN! Indiana cops OWN fat guy who won't get out of car!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    You can beat the cops in court. You're not going to beat them on the street.
    you cant sue the police force for violation of rights in federal court, if the cop doesn't violate your rights.

you don't beat a cop in court, your prove your innocence in court, you beat a cop in the street where he exposes his true tyrant colors.

you beat a cop by standing up to his attempts to over step your civil rights until he has enough and acts like a beast.

Never be afraid to question the legality of a police officers actions. Never.
    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 10-22-2014, 05:31 AM.

Comment

This is bull****, Im catching the next flight to america. To show my supoprt for these injustices Im gonna loot a Best Buys electronics department.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
        This is bull****, Im catching the next flight to america. To show my supoprt for these injustices Im gonna loot a Best Buys electronics department.
        Hahaha - as long as you did it in the name of "no justice, no peace," you'd be viewed as a cult hero by majority of America.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
          you cant sue the police force for violation of rights in federal court, if the cop doesn't violate your rights.

you don't beat a cop in court, your prove your innocence in court, you beat a cop in the street where he exposes his true tyrant colors.

you beat a cop by standing up to his attempts to over step your civil rights until he has enough and acts like a beast.

Never be afraid to question the legality of a police officers actions. Never.
          Civil court is where you win if your rights are violated. If the police take you into custody or illegally search you you have to repeatedly and calmly insist that you are not consenting to any searches without physically resisting and without refusing to comply with their orders and then you insist on your right to silence and to representation. Then you bring civil suit for a violation of your rights.

Comment

Makes me happy that the police herein the uk are a bunch of pussaysss. Amerocan cops dont fuck about

Comment

Sickening to see police act that violently and even more Sickening to see people defend it.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                Sickening to see police act that violently and even more Sickening to see people defend it.
                I don't think people are defending the cops actions on here.. It's pretty evident they went overboard..
                I think most posters are just making the point that there is no winning with the cops in those situations.. It's sucks but it's the truth.. Resistance is futile

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                  What were the cops supposed to do? They wouldn't obey the orders to get out of the vehicle? Cops have a legal right to ask you to step out of your vehicle if they have reasonable suspicion to believe you have weapons?

The video didn't record the 30 minutes where three different cops kept asking niecely to step out of the vehicle?

Just let me know what you think they should have done? What if the guy had a weapon, and opened fire on the cops?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Civil court is where you win if your rights are violated. If the police take you into custody or illegally search you you have to repeatedly and calmly insist that you are not consenting to any searches without physically resisting and without refusing to comply with their orders and then you insist on your right to silence and to representation. Then you bring civil suit for a violation of your rights.
                    Section 1983 of the 1871 civil rights act allows any one who's civil rights were violated by a state employee to sue for damages in federal court.

look at the guy in the video that got tased over a speeding ticket, he could have signed the paper, and proven his innocence in court, rather he stuck up for his rights and he is 40,000$'s richer.

you don't win a fight in the ring under the spot lights, you win it in the gym, you win it waking up at 5 every morning to go out and do an hour of road work.

you don't beat a cop in court, you beat him on the street where he reveals his true colors, where he has no qualms about stepping on your legally protected rights. If you don't stand up for your rights, he wont knock you down, and if he dosnt knock you down, all you can do in court is prove your innocence.
                    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 10-23-2014, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by - Ram Raid - View Post
                      She's pulled over for not wearing a seat belt, gives the officer her details, the passenger is asked for his details and in the process of giving them to the police one officer pulls a gun on him in front of two children. So now he wont get out of the car unless there's a senior officer present.

There is nothing wrong with that and nor is it justification for forcing entry and stunning him with a taser. Just call your Seargent and the situation is resolved.
                      i agree with u but think about it. he was just making it worst by not complying. i know he was probably pissed but what did he think was gonna happen by ignoring the cops?

Comment

Working...
                      X