No announcement yet.

Floyds last 3 fights will be 100 percent certain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Naw there is no substance in a Khan fight unless he wins a title..other then that it is no point...Cotto winning the title killed that
    Khan may not have a title, but Floyd knows Khan will cause him problems with Khans ability to box, great foot work and his speed. I don't care what people say about Khans chin becuz Floyd isn't a KO fighter. Like I said before Floyd will stick to fighting Latin fighters fresh from winning a title to sell on PPV.

Comment

As someone else has pointed out, I think Canelo-Cotto gets made instead of the Floyd fight. I don't give a crap about this whole "New and Improved Roach-Trained Cotto" thing, I don't see the rematch being much different, unless Floyd has diminished with age since the first fight.

The fight in May might be with Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Sept 2014- Maidana

May 2015-Cotto for middleweight title

Sept 2015-Manny Pacquaio

bet your house on it
        AWESOME !!!!!

Problems for TBE :

#1 - All Maidana needs to do is Keep the stamina up and as strong in the last half of the fight as in the first half. Maidana needs to add straight rights out of no where along with those looping rights.

JR sh@T his panties in the first fight:

Complained to the REF

close to quitting on the stool,,,,,"I CAN'T SEE,,,I CAN'T SEE !!!!!!!

When was the last time YOU EVER SAW a top p4p crying over a little cut ???

ANSWER : NEVER

Crybaby ALWAYS finds advantages,,,,(GLOVES) hahahahahaha

#2 - Roach's COTTO KAYO's Crybaby JR

#3- KO'd crybaby JR will have the judges on his side in the Maidana fight again so he may scrape by it , but after COTTO KO's is skinny AZZZZZZZZZ he won't fight Da PACMAN, that will be his death Nail !!

Conclusion:

TBE,,,, to be nice, and not say something like THE BEST EVER PILE OF **** ,,,, no no NO ! We won't say that but something nice to the spoiled little brat is the best evader of allllllllllllllllllllllllllll Timeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MIGGATYMAG View Post
          Khan may not have a title, but Floyd knows Khan will cause him problems with Khans ability to box, great foot work and his speed. I don't care what people say about Khans chin becuz Floyd isn't a KO fighter. Like I said before Floyd will stick to fighting Latin fighters fresh from winning a title to sell on PPV.
          Why do people say "cause Floyd problems" like that is something tough to do? Everyone except Gatti and Baldomir has "caused Floyd problems" it's not that hard to do. We don't want to see that **** we want to see him challenged or lose, it's that simple. I don't care if he never loses, but STFU with Khan already the guy is pure crap, total and complete crap and isn't anywhere near the elite level of boxing. Why? Because if he gets touched on the jaw he doesn't get hurt, he gets KTFO that right there won't allow him to be anything better than at best a B fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            As someone else has pointed out, I think Canelo-Cotto gets made instead of the Floyd fight. I don't give a crap about this whole "New and Improved Roach-Trained Cotto" thing, I don't see the rematch being much different, unless Floyd has diminished with age since the first fight.

The fight in May might be with Thurman.
            So Cotto/Canelo and Floyd/Thurman on the same night who do you think will sell more? Floyd would lose in PPV buys so badly it wouldn't even be funny. This is why it will be Cotto, because he isn't moving off of his Mexican days and he isn't going to be able to top buy for Cotto/Canelo against any opponent other than Cotto, Canelo or Manny. A Canelo rematch is pointless, he won't fight Manny and so that leaves only one option.

Comment

Floyd vs Khan in Wembley... I don't he's stupid enough to turn that one down...

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
                Floyd vs Khan in Wembley... I don't he's stupid enough to turn that one down...
                There isn't that much money in that... Yes you can have 80,000 people watching but it's what $20 a ticket for nearly half of those? The article that was just posted by Houser states Floyd sold 2 Vegas seats for $12,000 there is a reason gates in Vegas are nearly $20 million and it's the inflated prices because its Las Vegas. He's PPV numbers will be absolute garbage in the US as well because only about 3 people in the US are actually Khan fans.

I don't know I could be wrong I have no clue about UK fan attendance, I just don't see many US fighters going over there for big fights, I see all of the Euro's trying to come here. Not putting that in a bad way, I know the Klits and Kessler and even Froch are just fine staying over there but if Mike Tyson was suddenly 22 again the Klits would be all over a US fight with him just like Carl Froch is down to face Chavez in Vegas.

Comment

I'm hoping Matthysse gets the Floyd fight if he beats Broner (altho that fight prolly doesn't get made)

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                    AWESOME !!!!!

Problems for TBE :

#1 - All Maidana needs to do is Keep the stamina up and as strong in the last half of the fight as in the first half. Maidana needs to add straight rights out of no where along with those looping rights.

JR sh@T his panties in the first fight:

Complained to the REF

close to quitting on the stool,,,,,"I CAN'T SEE,,,I CAN'T SEE !!!!!!!

When was the last time YOU EVER SAW a top p4p crying over a little cut ???

ANSWER : NEVER

Crybaby ALWAYS finds advantages,,,,(GLOVES) hahahahahaha

#2 - Roach's COTTO KAYO's Crybaby JR

#3- KO'd crybaby JR will have the judges on his side in the Maidana fight again so he may scrape by it , but after COTTO KO's is skinny AZZZZZZZZZ he won't fight Da PACMAN, that will be his death Nail !!

Conclusion:

TBE,,,, to be nice, and not say something like THE BEST EVER PILE OF **** ,,,, no no NO ! We won't say that but something nice to the spoiled little brat is the best evader of allllllllllllllllllllllllllll Timeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!

Get medical help

Comment

Sept 2014: Maidana II

May 2015: Khan-Porter/Brook winner (Meanwhile, Canelo fights Cotto for MW title)

Sept 2015: Canelo-Cotto Winner

Comment

Working...
                      X