Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Says Gamboa's Beef With Mayweather is Legit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like gamboa wants a little bit of 50s dough

Comment

Another person in boxing that talks about Mayweather in every interview. I'm sick of it. I know the reporters are asking the questions, but there is no doubt 50 is happy to oblige. I hope when Floyd comes back, he's not bombarded with questions about 50. But if he is, I'm confident he will shut them down and move on to another topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        People an laugh but I say Gamboa and Robert Guerrerro would both beat Mayweather, Just take a look how a wash up Cotto gave him a run for his money. Look what Trout did to Cotto. Than I had one idiot write to me in this blog Trout is bigger well the last time I looked Trout and Mayweather are both at 154
        I see what you're saying but you're using triangle theories. Styles makes fights and May is a far superior boxer than Guerrero so I could see him outboxing Robert all night. As far as Gamboa is concerned I could see him putting on a lot of pressure on Floyd and making him uncomfortable. We'll have to see Saturday if Gamboa is still the same fighter though.

Comment

Everyday we have a story from 5o cent about nothing. Does this dude realize how many divisions are between Floyd and Gamboa?

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            I see what you're saying but you're using triangle theories. Styles makes fights and May is a far superior boxer than Guerrero so I could see him outboxing Robert all night. As far as Gamboa is concerned I could see him putting on a lot of pressure on Floyd and making him uncomfortable. We'll have to see Saturday if Gamboa is still the same fighter though.

dude... what?? one, why are you even entertaining someone saying that guerrero AND gamboa can beat floyd, plus saying "look what a washed up cotto did to mayweather," obviously a troll who just began watching boxing within a year or so. secondly, on what planet does little gamboa give 147 / 154 floyd ANY type of problem. come on man, you're smarter than that...

Comment

Gamboa's last fight was at 126 in September of 2011, yet he's gonna settle some fake beef with Floyd in the ring?

Shows you how much Curtis "Hey, Do You Want to Hear for the Millionth Time That I was Shot?" Jackson knows about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                dude... what?? one, why are you even entertaining someone saying that guerrero AND gamboa can beat floyd, plus saying "look what a washed up cotto did to mayweather," obviously a troll who just began watching boxing within a year or so. secondly, on what planet does little gamboa give 147 / 154 floyd ANY type of problem. come on man, you're smarter than that...
                There was a reason I totally ignored that post. They should have choosen to do the same. Wasn't even worth a thought out reply.

Comment

Ill wait for 50 to say the beef isnt real with Gamboa

Comment

Ive seen an interview that Gamboa was asked about Floyd and what happened and he said in spanish that what was going on it was between 50 and Floyd so i call bs on 50. Oh and btw i dont get why hes even doing this Gambo is little as hell for 135 hes talking about an impossible fight.
                    Last edited by DannYankee; 12-06-2012, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Fight will never happen, but if it did I see Floyd controlling tempo, exposing gamboas low guard. He'd bring him back to his amateur days and do away with him, and I like Gamboa, fireball of energy

Comment

Working...
                      X