Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

in what round will this man ko wlad ????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye will not be able to get inside. Inside the RING that is, because he's that much of a coward. I'm not convinced this fight will EVER come off. Haye knows he'll get torched. That's why he's pulled out every other time.

Comment

These gaye fans are so like their hero, they say all this stupid **** because they know it's unlikely Haye will ever have the balls to fight Wlad. If the fight gets signed they're going to be crapping their pants at the prospect of all their clownish predictions being exposed, their credibility is going to be destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
        Yes because Wlad's resume is absolutely blinding! The fact that he has never fought a world class fighter in 50+ fights tells you everything you need to know about his resume and the heavyweight division during his reign. Saying that wlad beating all the best contenders as justification to your argument makes you a nut-hugger not the fact that you think he is gonna win. I will never slam anyone that thinks wlad is gonna win, he is the favourite. But you guys act like wlad has this awesome resume, Haye has been in the heavyweight division for 2 years, in that time he has fought a titlist, his mandatory and the european champion as a voluntary which anyone knows was just a wise financial fight, you can't knock him for that he never once tried to build up audley as some sort of challenge, he said what would happen, it is not his fault people bought the hype.

It is not Haye's or Wlad's fault that they don't have a better resume, it is the competition at the time, but your trying to compare someone who has 50 fights to someone who barely has more than 20, most of which were fought at cruiserweight, I don't think the best guys that wlad has beaten at heavyweight are much better than the best guys that Haye beat at cruiserweight...thats my opinion. Either way I am not using any of the bull crap above to justify my pick for the fight...styles make fights and I think Haye's style is bad for wlad, he is fast, he punches hard and he comes in at a lot of angles...for those reasons I think he will destroy wlad, because he has never proven in my eyes he can deal with someone like haye, if he does beat him I will hold my hands up like a fair sport, and say Wlad is now the real deal, and he has beaten a world class fighter. There is still question marks over his heart and chin for me.
        Best Klitschko/Haye post I've ever read.

Comment

i'm of the opinion that wlad can only be beat by an inside fighter.
          haye don't fit the bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
            These gaye fans are so like their hero, they say all this stupid **** because they know it's unlikely Haye will ever have the balls to fight Wlad. If the fight gets signed they're going to be crapping their pants at the prospect of all their clownish predictions being exposed, their credibility is going to be destroyed.
            lol........

Comment

Working...
            X