No announcement yet.

Anorak vs Rockin caught on tape!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
    Man I see right through you. You guys don't go reporting this guy either. He already threw in the white flag trying to get himself banned throwing around the N word. Don't give him the satisfaction.

If you don't care then why they hell are you here? Why you gotta draw attention with some biiitch ass Anorak permaban thread? Why do constantly look down on all of us with your 2 whole fights actin' like your poop don't stink?

You still have nightmares and suicidal thoughts because you never made it. Still mad as hell your back at home with momma yellin' at her every time she forgets to cut the crust off your PB&J's. Still gettin' punked on boxingscene left and right and it kills you "inferior" people are sending you to bed early crying at night.

Why don't you quit again? Make a whole thread begging somebody to beg you to stay? That's some girl shiiiit. Still bitter Anorak didn't tell ya that you were pretty before he took your manhood and had you shiiiiitin pancakes hahahahahaha
    Punked? By anonymous idiots who are not informed or educated in what they speak? My bad I guess, LOL.

Your are one of the most uneducated (on the subjects that you speak) idiots on here. Don't be upset with me because you never experienced the sport, just be upset that you weren't man enough to even give it a try. Have a nice day...........
    Last edited by Rockin'; 07-21-2014, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Hahahaha that's your only response.

"I'VE HAD 2 WHOLE FIGHTS DAMMIT! KNOCK ME OUT AND MAKE ME MORE KNOWLEDGABLE! THE MORE I GET SPARKED THE BETTER! Some Anorak lovin' earns you some bonus points! I've never felt so alive when I had Anoraks little British dick all up inside me! Made me wanna stop shiiiiitin in my diapers for once and made me want to sit down on the toilet like a real woman! NOW MOM MAKE ME A DAMN TUNA SAMMICH! IM GETTIN DICK ON BOXING SCENE TONIGHT LIKE YOU'D NEVER BELIEVE!"

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
        Hahahaha that's your only response.

"I'VE HAD 2 WHOLE FIGHTS DAMMIT! KNOCK ME OUT AND MAKE ME MORE KNOWLEDGABLE! THE MORE I GET SPARKED THE BETTER! Some Anorak lovin' earns you some bonus points! I've never felt so alive when I had Anoraks little British dick all up inside me! Made me wanna stop shiiiiitin in my diapers for once and made me want to sit down on the toilet like a real woman! NOW MOM MAKE ME A DAMN TUNA SAMMICH! IM GETTIN DICK ON BOXING SCENE TONIGHT LIKE YOU'D NEVER BELIEVE!"
        More garbage. Your feeble mind thinks, your little fingers type and it displays only pure ignorance and unbounded stupidity. You have now proven yourself worthy of posting on Boxing Scene. Good job Corky.........

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

I don't care if anybody here thinks I'm cool or notg:
          Stop fronting rock. It's pretty damn obvious you care what we think.

Comment

Gotta love it when grown men go in E-war mode

Comment

I rather be young and dumb then some sorry ass old man that cries for attention on the Internet and at the same time tries to pretend he's the almighty boxingscene poster because you had 3 whole fights :weedbear:

Why don't you go to ESB or something. I'm sure they would stroke your little old rotted up dick just like you like it.

Comment

i feel so bad for laughing so hard...im going to hell

Comment

A content and happy Rockin' finally at peace with himself and the world on his way to pick up his Meds after Finally quitting Boxing Scene:

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/2/g/h/v/2ghvp/brainwave-wheelchair.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                    Stop fronting rock. It's pretty damn obvious you care what we think.
                    I don't/didn't care until I googled my name and the bull***** here appears among other things. It's all bull****.

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
                    A content and happy Rockin' finally at peace with himself and the world on his way to pick up his Meds after Finally quitting Boxing Scene
                    I did pick up my Medicinal O just a couple of days ago, that's how I just end up laughing at a lot of the people on here. I am content at this time, very relaxed as a matter of fact. I am retired, haven't heard an alarm clock in what seems like years and I have my MMMA certification. Gotta great feline friend and essentially no worries (except for the time bomb of a world that's about to explode around us all). I have no drama in my life with the exception of this place. You meet me, spend some time and you would never believe that Rockin' and I are the same person. However, if you want to start throwing **** on me in a public place you will soon be meeting Rockin'. Bet!!

As any man would....
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 07-21-2014, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X