Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two 12-year-old girls charged with trying to murder friend to please Internet demon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the point of having laws that tries children as children if you're going to revoke it every time a child does something awful?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      What is the point of having laws that tries children as children if you're going to revoke it every time a child does something awful?
      If you try to make sense of the US judicial system your head will explode.

Comment

fookm...........trow the book at them little rat bastard broads............

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          I agree, I can maybe understand if they were a month from 18 but they're 12

Comment

Waukesha County is the most heavily republican county in the state.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              I agree, I can maybe understand if they were a month from 18 but they're 12
              Well that's just it. Provisions are made to charge people as adults when you're talking 16 and 17 year old career criminals who have progressed to increasingly violent crimes. Not just for the sake of feeling like a tough guy.

Comment

Hope they are charged as adults! Why have sympathy for those pieces of shit? Their plan was to KILL another innocent girl, they ended up stabbing her 19 times, and they admit to planning the whole thing for some time.

They need to make an example out of them! Sure the little girl didn't die, but their plan was to kill, not just injure her.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  Hope they are charged as adults! Why have sympathy for those pieces of shit?
                  Why does respecting due process always seem to equate to having sympathy?

Comment

at 12 years of age these kids dont realize stabbing someone is bad?

they would probabley grow up to be stupid anyway, fuk'em

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                      at 12 years of age these kids dont realize stabbing someone is bad?
                      I'm sure they realise it's bad. But look at their reasons for doing it. Does that really show clear judgment?

Comment

Working...
                      X