Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermain Dawson (Chads brother) "Chad isnt focused in camp, eye of the tiger is gone"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont just blow the brother off. Chad is known for being to laxed. Also, dont speak on the money situation unless you know. If his family is trying to be extra greedy then thats one thing but his brother & fam may also be genuinely good people who are struggling and has a family member who has made it and is not tryin to give back.

If I make it and my family needs something then they wont have to ask because Im going to try to do for them before I do for myself. There is definitely a line but we are on the outside so we dont know who is in the wrong in regards to money.

There are a ton of atheletes who have been used by family members and go broke but there are also a ton of people who make it big, change, and dont give back. There are people who get spouses who start to control them and tell them to stay away from there own family. Sometimes its for the best and sometimes its not but we dont know.

Hopefully he's looked out for his family some. If not then thats bad on him and I dont wish him success. If he has and his fam is tryng to still mooch then he needs to cut them off if they dont appreciate nothing he does

Comment

Chad's not focused on giving his brother money

that's what i got from that

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        Dont just blow the brother off. Chad is known for being to laxed. Also, dont speak on the money situation unless you know. If his family is trying to be extra greedy then thats one thing but his brother & fam may also be genuinely good people who are struggling and has a family member who has made it and is not tryin to give back.

If I make it and my family needs something then they wont have to ask because Im going to try to do for them before I do for myself. There is definitely a line but we are on the outside so we dont know who is in the wrong in regards to money.

There are a ton of atheletes who have been used by family members and go broke but there are also a ton of people who make it big, change, and dont give back. There are people who get spouses who start to control them and tell them to stay away from there own family. Sometimes its for the best and sometimes its not but we dont know.

Hopefully he's looked out for his family some. If not then thats bad on him and I dont wish him success. If he has and his fam is tryng to still mooch then he needs to cut them off if they dont appreciate nothing he does
        I semi agree with this. Dawson should be taking care of his family. It's fucked up if he doesn't at all, but at the same time I think his brother is saying this because he's mad he isn't getting any money.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

I doubt he even has any money, probably draining his family instead of helping

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            This is always a problem for Chad. Having his family in camp, and not focusing. Im not liking this.
            I expect the laxidasical Dawson to get mauled

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
                dudes mad cuz his brother wont give him money thats all. but on a serious note after ward wins. hes at least top 2 p4p in my book. his resume will be stacked if he beats bad chad.
                Im as big a Ward fan as there is ive been to practically every fight hes had in oakland. I just got a bad feeling about this. I think Chad is seeing something that no one else is seeing for him to make this fight happen. Alot of people say they want fights but we can tell when they really do. Chad has bent over backwards to make it happen. Im starting to think Dawson might beat the brakes off him.

Comment

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
                  Im as big a Ward fan as there is ive been to practically every fight hes had in oakland. I just got a bad feeling about this. I think Chad is seeing something that no one else is seeing for him to make this fight happen. Alot of people say they want fights but we can tell when they really do. Chad has bent over backwards to make it happen. Im starting to think Dawson might beat the brakes off him.
                  Yea he's seeing the $$$$ signs

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                    World light heavyweight champion "Bad" Chad Dawson is scheduled to move down in weight to challenge world super middleweight champion Andre Ward on September 8th. The bout will be broadcast live on HBO from the Oracle Arena in Oakland, CA. With a little more than six weeks before fight night, both men have begun training camp. While Ward's camp has been rather quiet, Dawson's team has already began to stir up a lot of noise. Dawson's brother Jermain recently contacted Btalk to express disgust for his brother. Apparently, the two brothers were close for some time but recently had a major disagreement, leaving Jermain Dawson resentful. "Yeah, we had a falling out in camp. Chad is my blood. He is my brother but he is doing a lot of stuff that just isn't right" said Jermain Dawson.

"Chad is up there in camp and he just ain't focused right now. That eye of the tiger isn't there anymore. He is an elite fighter but if he don't get serious, Ward is going to beat him. Chad is up there with all of his family... enjoying himself, and is not focused on training. I can tell, I have been around him for a lot of camps, and he isn't focused for this one."

As the conversation continued the resentment in Jermain Dawson's voice seemed to grow stronger and stronger. "Chad is a millionaire. He makes a lot of money every time he fights but he doesn't do anything for his family. He don't give us anything. Besides his immediate family, Chad isn't taking care of any of us the way that he should be, and it disgusts me," claimed Jermain Dawson.

sounds like he wants a handout...

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Yea he's seeing the $$$$ signs
                      That would imply Dawson is cashing himself out which theres no need to. Hes a million dollar fighter and hes not gonna take a loss-loss unless its for ppv $. This fight is HBO BAD series he could have easily taken another payday and easy win. Im telling you Dawson is gonna beat the hell out of Ward and everyones gonna be saying daaamn thats crazy.

Comment

Working...
                      X